Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Beware OF the Bay... Victory/god hammer/ kingdom/ he's new name of the month!!

The street fighter line just went up in this guys eye on the bay 2,700 for shin akuma!! 1,500 Regular Ryu... 1,300 Regular Zangief and 850 For Ex Vega he's crazy this guy changes he's name every week beware he sales fake stuff I bought he's Fake Hulk Vs Spidey from him I have the pics in my collection and I just sold it the other day this guy is no f'n Good he was the one with the infamous Zombie Akuma!!! he will try to sell you things off the bay so, if the transaction goes wrong he'll laugh and say take it up with Ebay... Just trying to look out for my fellow collectors This is a post of one of our transactions in 09

and yeah if street fighter start getting recast he will have them all too this guy buys kits get them painted and trys to sell them like originals smh wtf... I CAN"T STRESS THIS ENOUGH BEWARE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare1 View Post
It's time to shock you all with the Truth!!

Time to put this rumor to bed once and for all!! I keep reading this every time I read about shin Akuma lol.. I am the one like Neo!!! I own this Akuma it was me but, I paid 1900 for him!! I met a seller on ebay and I bought stuff from him we were good friends so, I thought at first he was gonna sell me Shin Akuma for 900 dollars I was happy but, short on the money never make a deal if your short prices on statues change like clothes on a daily bases fml smh after I bought something from him he goes don't worry shin is urs I said okay lets start I worked out a payment plan long story short.. He was unsure how much Shin Akuma would sell for he then made up a story about he's brother saying what are you stupid i don't care if he's a good customer you can make more so, he dump all the blame on he's bro I was pist beyond belief after we agree on a certain price he went behind my back and put that 2500 price tag as a buy now or best offer when I found out I was shocked and pist off and I hit buy now!! so, that what you guys see when ya check the history on the piece lol Buyer name Me Stat-sickness sorry back to the story we fought over that someone then made em an offer he eventually settle for payments for 1900 it took me all 2009 summer to do it but, I did it with weekly payments SMH now this auction thats going on now seems to be the real deal and I'm happy I can get my money back and some if I want to down the line but, Akuma is so, freaking awesome and getting him the way i did was a brutal lesson and looking at em is now a reminder for me of never doing some crap like that again... so, getting rid of em doesn't seem likely either I love this piece check my collections I have pics of the so called 2500 Akuma lol There I just put the rumor to bed hope I didn't upset anyone it wasn't my intentions too ya got ya facts from ebay and I can't be mad but this is the E true holly wood statue story.... In behind the Statue Good new is though I got em so, cheers!! http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=110567 after that we eventually stop talking and I no longer do business with that douche bag he changes he's ebay name all the time back then it was victory he goes by miracle999 be on the look out I bought other things from em and I over looked he's flaws but, the guy is a snake and the whole Akuma Situation made me see he's true colors I would say I bought more than a handful from em he sales customs as well he sales recast!! items I got duped thats where I got my Hulk Vs Spidey check for youself and other crap from em the guy is Skum I hope I can just help out the next collector sorry for this essay lol he lured me off of ebay and sold me just using Pay-pal and he sold me an expensive broken statue and he goes oh it wasn't on ebay and you made a payment plan good luck getting your money back on an email I never met the guy we talked over the phone he is a true A.... the only good thing that came out of the whole thing was Shin Akuma thats why I tried to do buisness again and then he just tricked me again fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.. I learn from it at that time smh but, oh well rumors dead time to move on ... on to the next statue!!
I will do us all a favor if someone points me to he's address
Old 01-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #2
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Sad thing is.. if any of those Street fighter statues he's selling at the price he's asking for we are all in trouble everything will be sky rocketed on that line so, I ask you please refrain from buying from this so, called Power Seller.. He's nothing more than a Counterfeit Manipulator!! I learn from my mistake just passing on the Education. So, ya don't gotta go through it.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
charlie
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I've dealt with him as well, he's a douchebag. Stay away, his current id is thekingdom369
Old 01-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
High Lord Apocalypse
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

thanks for the warning.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Any links?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shin-Akuma-Statu...item256031215c
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Street-...item256047cd12
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Street-...item230d3293d2
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vega-Statue-Side...item230d327772

I have them all already here http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=110567 so, I'm not looking to buy them but, this A$$ HOLLLLLLLE should be stopped and brought to Justice.. I'm just a man who likes to rattle the cages ya know Batman running icon don't seem to be working lol
Old 01-09-2011, 01:09 AM   #7
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Thanks Rare1. He sure has a lot of positive feedbacks though (636) all 100%?

Did he advertise recasts on the description when u bought his statue?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:14 AM   #8
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Thanks Rare1. He sure has a lot of positive feedbacks though (636) all 100%?

Did he advertise recasts on the description when u bought his statue?
Nope!!! Dude I was new to collecting at that time that recast is very well done I had no idea then I bump into this website and I saw more pictures to compare it too then I learn more about sideshow and I was like HEYYYYYY sideshow wouldn't put #23 on the inside of spider-man wooden WASTE WTF SMH FML... I bought it for 1,000 lucky for me I found someone who didn't care he just loved it as is and bought it to give me my money back after I told em my story... I love that piece I will get an Exclusive Real Sideshow Next time... The Rekast spidey was really shinny lol you can see off my collection I haven't took the pics down I still like em lol it's just fake though f**k!! lol
Old 01-09-2011, 01:14 AM   #9
ratchet
Mandarin

Wow - that's crazy!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #10
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

I also believe he sold me a Fake Iron Man.. came broken he said sorry off of ebay you made payment plan you can't get your money back a real a$$ hole!! I got rid of that well took a loss but, we live and learn and yeah he sales alot so, even if you give em bad feed back as much as he sales anyways He can easily get it back to 100% I bought about 7 statues from Him... and here how it goes he packed a colossus bust with a custom Kratos in the same box hand broke!!! Collossus is stong lol he was fine. got 50 bucks refunded repaired Kratos hand Ninja gaiden Rachal Staff broken argued wit em he tried demonstraing on he's it was like that he ended up braking he's upset lmao emailed me pics you see what i did lmfao I enjoyed that part I repaired staff still have her still beatiful but, like any flaw bothers a real collector.. 2 fakes Ironman and spidey vs hulk ... Over Price Juggernaut he told me don't buy from Philippines they noo good blah blah blah only to find out months later he got it from the Philippines half the price he sold it to me ... I can't hate the player only the game I still love the piece and well there's the Shin Akuma Story I mention above best thing came out of it that my shin akuma is in mint condition beeds were in a separate bag!! but, still it's a horriable record and I refuse to ever do business wit em again.. I rather pay a lil bit more with someone else then do business with him again. He is a 2009 Mistake and I'm done with em I just wanted to pass that on.
Closed Thread