Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 01:30 AM   #11
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hey was your Dio hulk & Spidey an EX? Don't know of the fake is the reg only?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #12
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

This whole Name changing thing he does every so, Often is like wtf how many people are you screwing over!! I guess he hopes he can fool buyers and end up Screwing the same person again who knows.

He's auctions style have also change and I just find this whole sh***t Funny and Messed up at the same time.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:36 AM   #13
VS1976

You mean u can change your eBay ID name while keeping all your Feedbacks?
Old 01-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #14
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Hey was your Dio hulk & Spidey an EX? Don't know of the fake is the reg only?
The one I had was a regular one I don't think they ever did a Recast on the Exclusive the technical difficulty part of the lights might of prevented that of happening oh joy =)

I do want an exclusive one and I will get it down the line you never know I just got EX Doctor Doom 3 months ago which always calms me down when I look at it like yo.. if you can't get a statue now cause of money then wait no matter what you can always find it down the line ... it's part of the Hunt my friend at the end it's worth wild.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:38 AM   #15
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
You mean u can change your eBay ID name while keeping all your Feedbacks?
Yup and that's the UGLY TRUTH "My Friend" (thats how Victory,Godhammer,Miracle,kingdom, well that dumb a$$ use to start he's convos and end them with each transactions Smh)
Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 AM   #16
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare1 View Post
Yup and that's the UGLY TRUTH ( VICTOR) Emails " My Friend"
Wow thanks for the info and Congrats on your Doom.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:25 AM   #17
wvg9250
Death is hereditary.

Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciate it frnd
Old 01-11-2011, 09:26 AM   #18
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Hi there evryone.

I was taking a look at the forum and i must say that i know this guy... And and like to ask you guys to please, dont judge him as a person just looking at the prices of his ebay announces.. He is really a very very good person.

I met him on ebay and his the one that sold me my Logan Bowen statue for a very good price and shipping. He ended a announcement that he made of the Logan with the Sabretoorh just to sell me the statue and keep copmmunicating with me all time until we get to a good price. Everytime a want to buy something on ebay that doesn't ship to Brazil, he let me ship to his home with no problems at all so he can send me the product. He shipped me recently my Ken statue all wraped in gift paper and stuff. I dont even need to ask him, he's always ready to help me out. Hes done this many times and i've bought things in Brazil for him too. What i mean is that you guys are figuring him all wrong, believe me. Do not Judge him for the pice his asking.

I dont want to disturb anyone or disrespect by any means any member.. this is just a post from someone that know the guy as a person.

Tanks!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmcoelho View Post
Hi there evryone.

I was taking a look at the forum and i must say that i know this guy... And and like to ask you guys to please, dont judge him as a person just looking at the prices of his ebay announces.. He is really a very very good person.

I met him on ebay and his the one that sold me my Logan Bowen statue for a very good price and shipping. He ended a announcement that he made of the Logan with the Sabretoorh just to sell me the statue and keep copmmunicating with me all time until we get to a good price. Everytime a want to buy something on ebay that doesn't ship to Brazil, he let me ship to his home with no problems at all so he can send me the product. He shipped me recently my Ken statue all wraped in gift paper and stuff. I dont even need to ask him, he's always ready to help me out. Hes done this many times and i've bought things in Brazil for him too. What i mean is that you guys are figuring him all wrong, believe me. Do not Judge him for the pice his asking.

I dont want to disturb anyone or disrespect by any means any member.. this is just a post from someone that know the guy as a person.

Tanks!
Payment plan is nice but, He will still over price you and!! lets look at my record of transactions with em 7 statues!! 2 fakes Hulk Vs Spidey $1,000 Fake Iron Man $900 custom Kratos about $400 came with a 450 colossus Bust way over price but, I had just started didn't know no better colossus bust was fine just over price he shipped it in a big box with Kratos Result Kratos hand broke off I had to get it repaired because he said he only had one he gave me at least a partial refund to repair 50 bucks kool but then the next week after that was done he puts the same statue up!! for $100 more WTF He's so, Honest!!!I bought the custom Juggernaut from him the one you can add chains on from him at $670 I saw a buyer in the Philippines with it ohhh don't trust em blah blah they always come broken I said kool after a few months he tells me he has the only one I said okay... I buy it then few months past I look at his feed back he bought that juggernaut for like $350 and it was dated the same time I ask em for one from the Philippines!!... wow what a "friend" scum bag so, Honest.. I could careless about friendship business is business but, don't front like you are he's a douche bag!!! PVC Rachael 250!! Smh then I got her with a staff at the tip of it had puddy on it!! oh it came like that yeah, F'n Right!!! He agreed to give me shin akuma back in 2009 for $900 after a week I had the money ooohhh no can't do that got stuck with a $1900 dollar payment plan took me all summer of 09 statue came mint but,once again it was a sour deal!! It's a horrible record and the fact that he changes he's name frequently proves he' a dishonest seller so good luck with your transaction who know he might just make you satified but, by my experience It's far from guaranteed you will definitely be taking a chance and rolling the Dice of Death... (insert Victor Quote) Have a Nice Day!
Old 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #20
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Vmcoleho Pass this message to your dear friend Victor. If I can help stop at least one person from buying a Statue from an A-Hole like you then I am Truly Happy!! For Justice is Served Cold Tell your friend King from the Bronx said to go F***k YOURSELF!!!
Closed Thread