Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #21
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare1 View Post
Payment plan is nice but, He will still over price you and!! lets look at my record of transactions with em 7 statues!! 2 fakes Hulk Vs Spidey $1,000 Fake Iron Man $900 custom Kratos about $400 came with a 450 colossus Bust way over price but, I had just started didn't know no better colossus bust was fine just over price he shipped it in a big box with Kratos Result Kratos hand broke off I had to get it repaired because he said he only had one he gave me at least a partial refund to repair 50 bucks kool but then the next week after that was done he puts the same statue up!! for $100 more WTF He's so, Honest!!!I bought the custom Juggernaut from him the one you can add chains on from him at $670 I saw a buyer in the Philippines with it ohhh don't trust em blah blah they always come broken I said kool after a few months he tells me he has the only one I said okay... I buy it then few months past I look at his feed back he bought that juggernaut for like $350 and it was dated the same time I ask em for one from the Philippines!!... wow what a "friend" scum bag so, Honest.. I could careless about friendship business is business but, don't front like you are he's a douche bag!!! PVC Rachael 250!! Smh then I got her with a staff at the tip of it had puddy on it!! oh it came like that yeah, F'n Right!!! He agreed to give me shin akuma back in 2009 for $900 after a week I had the money ooohhh no can't do that got stuck with a $1900 dollar payment plan took me all summer of 09 statue came mint but,once again it was a sour deal!! It's a horrible record and the fact that he changes he's name frequently proves he' a dishonest seller so good luck with your transaction who know he might just make you satified but, by my experience It's far from guaranteed you will definitely be taking a chance and rolling the Dice of Death... (insert Victor Quote) Have a Nice Day!
Hi there bud,

I really understande you, trully. You have the right and reason to be upset: Broken pieces, fake statues and all. But Im just posting my opinion about him as a person. Didnt make a lot of deals with him, but he always helped me out.

Please dont get ofended or anything, im not trying to discredit your statement or your complaints, just telling everyone that, as a person, he seems to be a really nice (not considering his prices and problems with products).

Again, tanks! And sorry for anything.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #22
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Lol Nice guy who cares about that!!!I'm not into that I have a girl friend. we just wanna buy statues man.. His nice guy act lures you to think he is an Honest seller Sure he's a nice guy but, a 2 face Dishonest Seller!!! Stay Away From Him!! You Defending this guy like He's a business partner. I know he has people from Brazil that sell him custom pieces all the time and also paints fake Kits for him. I'm starting to not trust you but, then again that don't matter I already Know the Truth!! it's up to ya go buy that 3 grand Shin Akuma or the mighty Over Price 1,300 Zangief The Red Cyclone From mother Russia and don't forget the well price Reg Ryu 1,500 and that hell of a deal $850 leaning VEGA who's Claw is probably touching the floor as soon as you open the BOX!!!!

vmcoelho I have Spoken Now,.... Silence!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:39 PM   #23
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

I've just made the guy an offer. He seems like a really nice seller.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #24
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

Lmao F**K it... you've been warn
Old 01-11-2011, 04:09 PM   #25
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

670+ positives. Great all round seller.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #26
Rare1
Kindly Asked To Leave

I love your Sarcasm!!!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
Zangief
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hmm, seems to be a lot of confusion over this seller. If in doubt, stay away, thats what I always say! Besides, doesn't seem like his prices are good anyway. Usually though, if he has lots of fakes the seller will try to lure you in by offering GOOD prices, not ridiculous ones.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #28
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

So this guy seems to be a scumbag ebay seller. Selling recasts and what not.
Thanks for the heads up.
But, why do you play so innocent when you made a statement like this?
Quote:
It is what it is... You can't win them all but, Im going to win Most of them... Whether it's real or not... to hell with it if it is I still like how it looks.. sure I'll take the loss but, it's no different than a custom piece to me.. if we like how it's display that's all that matters.. I can't return it and Like I said Grey Hulk Vs Spidey is coming soon.. I can't wait so I will be able to compare the two.. even if it is fake I will still display it.. I love custom pieces!! even if there not license =) and that's all I gotta say about that like Jay-Z... says on to the Next One on To The Next Grail =)
Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #29
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Pain View Post
So this guy seems to be a scumbag ebay seller. Selling recasts and what not.
Thanks for the heads up.
But, why do you play so innocent when you made a statement like this?
Sounds like they deserve one another.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #30
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
I also believe he sold me a Fake Iron Man.. came broken he said sorry off of ebay you made payment plan you can't get your money back a real a$$ hole!! I got rid of that well took a loss but, we live and learn and yeah he sales alot so, even if you give em bad feed back as much as he sales anyways He can easily get it back to 100% I bought about 7 statues from Him... and here how it goes he packed a colossus bust with a custom Kratos in the same box hand broke!!! Collossus is stong lol he was fine. got 50 bucks refunded repaired Kratos hand Ninja gaiden Rachal Staff broken argued wit em he tried demonstraing on he's it was like that he ended up braking he's upset lmao emailed me pics you see what i did lmfao I enjoyed that part I repaired staff still have her still beatiful but, like any flaw bothers a real collector.. 2 fakes Ironman and spidey vs hulk ... Over Price Juggernaut he told me don't buy from Philippines they noo good blah blah blah only to find out months later he got it from the Philippines half the price he sold it to me ... I can't hate the player only the game I still love the piece and well there's the Shin Akuma Story I mention above best thing came out of it that my shin akuma is in mint condition beeds were in a separate bag!! but, still it's a horriable record and I refuse to ever do business wit em again.. I rather pay a lil bit more with someone else then do business with him again. He is a 2009 Mistake and I'm done with em I just wanted to pass that on.
First I dont know who you are, but I just got a call from the guy that you are referring to on ebay. Let me tell you, that all the items he sells are legit...not fakes. I can tell you that because I personally have sold him my Ryu, Akuma, and Exclusive Vega. I get all my items directly from Sideshow. I decided to sell my SF collection because I had too many statues and needed to limit what lines I collect.

Secondly, I visit him at least 1 every month or so and usually sell him statues because he is a local guy. We have traded statues before and all are legit. Please stop spreading false accusations against him. You never know who is reading and watching these forums.

He personally called me since I am a member here and have been so for a long time. So I am not going to make him seem righteous just because I know him personally. His garage is jam packed with statues that he either owns, is contemplating selling, or has some multiples of statues that he is getting repainted (like the Hard Hero Angel he changed into DC Hawkman...pretty damn awesome I must admit). Please stop the false accusations!
Closed Thread