Old 10-30-2015, 06:30 PM   #501
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:10 PM   #502
Thor57
Teen Titans

Wonder if he's Steve Trevor in our time, or if they're messing a tad with the story and putting him as a character in the 20s portion of her film. Either way, Wonder Woman's lore isn't terribly important to me as long as they get the Amazon part right, so a change in Trevor's area wont bother me much.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #503
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

http://www.thewrap.com/nicole-kidman...man-exclusive/
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #504
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Nicole Kidman is great actress and wonderful choice. As much as I love her, I am glad they didn't go with the sentimental choice of Lynda Carter. If the rumours of Eva Green and Sean Bean as Circe and Ares come to fruition WW may become my most anticipated CBM going fwd.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 02:54 AM   #505
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Have to say would not be in my top five picks for the part. Nota bad actress but needs to be directed carefully.

Maybe Hera. Although it mentions Amazonian in the article.

Last edited by Bullseye; 11-03-2015 at 03:02 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:15 AM   #506
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

First set pictures

Old 11-21-2015, 05:52 AM   #507
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Cast announced and first picture tweeted by Gal.

Quote:
BURBANK, Calif.— Principal photography is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ Wonder Woman feature film, the highly anticipated action adventure from director Patty Jenkins (“Monster,” AMC’s “The Killing”), starring Gal Gadot (the “Fast & Furious” movies) in the role of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. The character will make her big screen debut this spring in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” but the new film will mark her first time headlining a feature.

The film also stars Chris Pine (the “Star Trek” films) as Captain Steve Trevor, Robin Wright (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” Netflix’s “House of Cards”), Danny Huston (“Clash of the Titans,” “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”), David Thewlis (the “Harry Potter” films, “The Theory of Everything”), Ewen Bremner (“Exodus: Gods and Kings,” “Snowpiercer”), Saïd Taghmaoui (“American Hustle”), Elena Anaya (“The Skin I Live In”) and Lucy Davis (“Shaun of the Dead”).

The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder, with Richard Suckle, Stephen Jones, Wesley Coller, Geoff Johns and Rebecca Roven serving as executive producers.

Joining Jenkins behind the camera are director of photography Matthew Jensen (“Chronicle,” “Fantastic Four,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Oscar-nominated production designer Aline Bonetto (“Amélie,” “A Very Long Engagement,” “Pan”), and Oscar-winning editor Martin Walsh (“Chicago,” “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit,” “V for Vendetta”), and Oscar-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming (“The Dark Knight” trilogy, “Topsy-Turvy”).

Principal photography will take place on location in the UK, France and Italy.

Set to open in 2017, the Wonder Woman feature film is based on characters created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment. It will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.
http://batman-news.com/2015/11/21/fi...her-new-movie/

Last edited by Bullseye; 11-21-2015 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #508
alkali lake
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I just can't see GG in this part. Skinny flat chested Wonder Woman? Hopefully her part in next years Batman v Superman will be small.
alkali lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 10:59 AM   #509
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkali lake View Post
I just can't see GG in this part. Skinny flat chested Wonder Woman? Hopefully her part in next years Batman v Superman will be small.
You obviously don't understand the character and what she stands for so.
Old 11-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #510
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Robin Wright. Maybe playing Hippolyta or maybe even Hera depending on whether the movie takes largely from the New 52. As Hippolyta is seldom seen in the story or current comic maybe Hera makes more sense as she has a significant part in the current book. Will be interesting to see. Last see in House of Cards.

Danny Housten. Well established character actor seen in many roles with pretty solid rang. Is not a newcomer to the fantasy realm having previously played Poseidon. Could he be Ares or even WW father Zeus.

David Thewlis well known British character actor who has a very good range but normally seen as a scheming villain and likeable friend or confidant.

Ewen Bremner a Scottish actor best known for his role in Trainspotting. Normally plays a geek (Predator) or easily intimidated character such as his character in Lock Stock and two smoking barrels.

Saïd Taghmaoui previously confirmed in twitter post. A solid character actor best known for his work in French cinema and in America cinema normally as an Arab bad guy.

Elena Anaya this one is out of left field an actress from Spain and best known in Europe for her roles in Spanish films. You can see her work in Pedro Almodovar’s The Skin I live In. Is she an Amazonian or a more significant role. Could she be in fact Hippolyta?

Lucy Davis best known for her role in the British comedy The Office but can also be seen in Shaun of the Dead. Possibly cast as Etta Candy.