Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #51
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
suspense, intrigue, double identities, double crossings, mystery guests from the past, this story has it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenix v.2.0 View Post
someone turn a script to Michael Bay, we can add huge explosions and FXs.
Hahahaha, oh man, I need a drink lol.
root beer here I come.... seriously I cannot stop laughing...
getting some popcorn too... oh man... wanna bet the Syco site goes down in a few days? wow....

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 02-04-2013 at 02:49 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:50 PM   #52
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

I don't know whether to feel angry or extremely blessed.... I am serious.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #53
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

wow. thank you Peter for stopping by and letting us know just how bad Darren aka Jonathan is to deal with.

him and KOH deserve each other for certain.

Well I'll just say i hear the iceburg hitting the ship now
Old 02-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #54
fenix v.2.0
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
oh man... wanna bet the Syco site goes down in a few days? wow....
if this happens, i feel bad for all those that have preorders with them.
fenix v.2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #55
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
if this happens, i feel bad for all those that have preorders with them.
I know, I posted on my FB.
People need to know.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #56
AJON
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Trust me guys, people will deal with them anyway, like i said, the two busnesses i contacted, could'nt care less, they just want the product, and also, i don't know what has gone on, (someone sent me an email today to say Martin had reared his ugly head so i should pop by), but if there has been a few people involved Darren Martin could be each person, i know for a fact he has used a different name at least four times in the past few years, PBM and Side Show are well aware of him and all his actions, they both told me that they intend to NEVER do business with him again so at least there are some companies that care about the artists. I did post on various websites warning people about him, but as we all know, a simple change of name on the internet and you don't know who you're dealing with, but for all the peole that has been cheated, please spare a thought for a Mr Alan Green, he is an honest guy and he had lost his job and so remortgaged his home to invest $120,000 into one2one, he has ended up losing EVERYTHING, it broke the poor guy, and Microsoft didn't care less and made him send the business bankrupt even though (in my eyes) they was partly responsible, he never knew anything about the statue business but put blind faith in Darren Martin. Just so you know, he is the ugliest guy you will ever meet....honestly, that's why he has to use prostitutes!
AJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #57
christ
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

no comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJON View Post
Hi Guys, first can i just say how sorry i am to all you innocent people that have been conned by this Jonathan Martin (real name Darren Martin).

My name is Peter Mook, www.petermooksculpture.com I have carved for the giftware industry for many years and worked with Disney, Microsoft, Warner etc. Three years ago i was contacted by Martin and asked to set up one2one, i carved for a year to help set it all up (X-Men and Halo), and another gentleman put approx $120,000 into the company, the Halo and X-Men licenses was genuine but for no reason what-so-ever he made fraudulent copies to show other potential companies, he signed documents with his other people’s names, he stole the other directors credit card, spent it on a prostitute and claimed it wasn't him until he was shown video evidence and he confessed, he had me sculpt a ninja statue and the license was not genuine and he owed over $20,000 to PBM for it which he had taken whilst working for First4figures and never told us, his elderly parents was forced to sell their home after leaving them in serious debt, i could go on but this post would be ten pages long.
But also Microsoft and Marvel have a lot to answer for, they willingly gave a $70,000 and a $40,000 (respectively) license to a 40 year old man with a history of fraud and $110,000 of debt, that still lived with his parents? This was a license to con, because with these licenses in hand what sculptor, artist, designer, businessman etc would refuse to work with him?
I spoke to a few companies he is now working with, Big bad toy store, Warner and they wasn't interested, in their opinion, if he isn't conning them then it doesn't matter, sod the artists and the designers, so unfortunately i think he will continue to get away with it.
He is still wanted by the UK police, hence why he won't return home and is still hiding in China and when i spoke to the police, they was baffled as to what purpose he made the frauds, there was no financial gain, all he did was destroy a business that could have been successful, his own mother believed him to be a Narcissist.
If anybody wishes to find anything more about him please mail me, this low life stayed at my home, played with my children, then stole a year of my work!

Regards All,
Peter
http://theclubhouse1.net/phpBB3/view...9519#p1189519: Doh!:: Doh!:: Doh!:: Doh!:
christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #58
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Wow! That's some crazy sht right there!
When the whole Ferrigno Hulk thing happened I was turned off by the company and their choice of business partners and practices. And their sculpts never made me think twice about buying from them.
Darth Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #59
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

After all this i just imagine anyone who receives a broken statue directly from them will go through hell trying to get a replacement or refund.

Consider me totally put off Syco for good.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #60
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
someone turn a script to Michael Bay, we can add huge explosions and FXs.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote