Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Corner

Old 03-16-2017, 04:37 PM   #1
chev327fox
Frackin!

Painter Wanted! 1/6 Bleach Ichigo Statue Re-Paint & Small Fixes

Looking for someone who likes to do, and does quality work with, Anime type statues. I really want my 1/6th scale Ichigo statue (pics at bottom) re-painted and fixed.

List of things I want done:

Re-paint (1/6th scale with 3 heads in total).

I would like a full re-paint as the original is just awful (not to mention they got some important colors wrong). I will give pictures for you to go by for colors (and I do not need you to be exact, just really close). The main issue with mine is the fin lines on the mask head are done very poorly and the pupils in the eyes are orange when they are supposed to be yellow.
I would like one of the mask heads to be painted with a different design (much easier and strait forward then the original, it is a two stripes down the mask).
I would also like the base to be painted differently (I will let you decide how to do this, I just do not care for how it looks now)... lastly the logo on the base I would want the colors of the original bleach logo (again will provide reference... it is supposed to be blue, white and red I believe).

Fix

The main things I can think of is there is a finger missing and the others broke at one point so was hoping to have that fixed, the sword is cracked near the hilt (wire inside), and lastly there is a chip on the cape type part (they just painted over it sadly).
(there are a couple imperfections in the sculpt which you may find as well)

I really love this statue... but the paint is just awful not to mention painted the wrong colors (I think this was a knock-off of a non-licensed statue so this one suffered in the quality control and paint types).

Please contact me if you are interested in taking the commission! Please have some pics i can see of previous work

You can either PM here or message me at: chev_327_fox@yahoo.com

chev327fox is offline   Reply With Quote