XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-18-2017, 02:46 PM   #491
Harbinger176
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I would think P1 manage the inventory, so many pieces go to SS, others to Japan distributors, etc...and as others have said, since SS sold all of it's allocation, P1 obviously "gave" some more to SS to perhaps fillout it's waitlist.

LOL, I had the same option. Bascially, no chance to cancel. S'all good, I wanted this anyways. Now that this is a live order, I am going to change it so it will be on a flex schedule.

Are you able to do that? I'm in the same boat and tried to change to a flex pay but because the EX is still waitlisted, SS website won't allow it. Didn't expect a conversion so soon. Glad it happened but at the same time I don't want to charge an instant $1000 when she releases.
Harbinger176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:21 PM   #492
Wah
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Mine converted today. Knew it would just not this soon. Oh well glad I secured one.
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #493
Chargersfan57
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I love how I got my conversion email August 17 at 2:27PM and it said I had until August 16 at 11:59PM to cancel.
Mine said the same thing!

Quote:

LOL, I had the same option. Bascially, no chance to cancel. S'all good, I wanted this anyways. Now that this is a live order, I am going to change it so it will be on a flex schedule.
I was able to cancel mine. I wasn't expecting it to convert so quickly and my money was tight so I cancelled with no problem.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:54 PM   #494
DPmaster
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger176 View Post
Are you able to do that? I'm in the same boat and tried to change to a flex pay but because the EX is still waitlisted, SS website won't allow it. Didn't expect a conversion so soon. Glad it happened but at the same time I don't want to charge an instant $1000 when she releases.
Once it converts, you can message Sideshow and they will change it to a flex pay plan.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:31 PM   #495
Y3E
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger176 View Post
I haven't tried it yet but have done it in the past. You have to go through the process of cancelling it and when you do, you are given the option to flex it.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 01:44 AM   #496
Nugchompa
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
I haven't tried it yet but have done it in the past. You have to go through the process of cancelling it and when you do, you are given the option to flex it.
That didn't work for me. I had to contact them directly.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #497
floreairfoot
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

For those of you that converted, have you already been charged the deposit? I've never had a waitlist convert, and I was expecting to be charged already... but nothing yet.
floreairfoot is offline   Reply With Quote