Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #471
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

I've said it before, they've got your money, so you're at the bottom of the barrel for attention. It should be the other way around, but it's not.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #472
MexxPaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastter View Post
I still Waiting for my Thor AP, almost a year, I donĀ“t know what to think, I am very disapointed !!!

I made the Full Payment since may 15 2011

I feel you, man! It's same with me! I paid ONE year in advance and haven't received anything. It's a shame!
I wanted to support this company but it seems like they don't care for customers.
MexxPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #473
Zorglub
A day without sunshine is like... night.

What the heck is going on with this company ? I heard they were on the verge of bankruptcy. Is it true ?
Zorglub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #474
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorglub View Post
What the heck is going on with this company ? I heard they were on the verge of bankruptcy. Is it true ?
This is nonsense,they got a lot a products ready for san diego.And i don't know why everyone is giving them ---- even sideshow the #1 company has mishaps with there products.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #475
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorglub View Post
I hadn't heard that about ARH, heard it about a couple of other companies. Where did you hear it? I'd like to know if there is anything to it as I order quite a bit of ARH stuff.

I tend to agree with Zeus though, they sold out all their recent stuff, albeit with some issues on styrofoam and breakage and have quite a bit of new stuff coming out.
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #476
Zorglub
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I heard it from an employee at my lcs. Not a 100% reliable source, but I would like to heard something from Arh's owner or representative. I think it would reassure a lot of us.
Zorglub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #477
Halcyon
Loki

Red face

Have you read this (averone 28 april, on other forum):

Quote:
I have suggested and we both agree that we should give this hammer&helm set to all our loyal AP buyers for free! Just pay for the very low shipping fee and its yours for all your wait! It's our way of saying thank you guys!
(please send us an email with a request for your set, this is only for the AP Thor buyers)

-- -- -- --
First reactions from collectors like us:

Hi Averone,
Arahom told us (10 months before) that all AP buyers will have "complete bonus" including:
- secondary hammer
- set of hammer and helmet
- poster

and AP buyers should get these bonus with the statue not after.
i received my AP thor and still waiting for these bonus
you may be wrong
these bonus are not for AP buyers as a gift for long delay and bad styro

these bonus was including as a package for AP buyers ; it was the deal and ti was told to us maybe 10 months ago.
-- -- -- --

I only want to remind that AP buyers from europe also wait for their second hammer and number under the base sticker too.
The gift hammer set was also included by buying an AP.

You should know that Averone, you were around when this was promised too. Also you said at first that you both (you and Arahom) agreed with your first message you posted and in the second you are saying you talked to him and now it's not so?

It's not the end of the world, but when people wait for things they thought to have paid for a very long time and then someone tell them it's something special that they will get it by paying a shipping fee, they have paid already, since the things should have been included in the first place, it's likely that they won't be too happy about that.

I'm a big supporter of ARH, but things like this really shouldn't happen.
-- -- -- --

Reaction1 from Averone (same day):

I just talked with ARH and you are right. I know these just arrived and all AP buyers will get them
We will ship them to you but separate.

Reaction2 from Averone (same day):
It was a great visit, and yes as you said it has been a long wait and I even forget what I had said long ago, but we all know what happened and as I said many occusions we have your names and we will send you the hammer set/extra hammer and the posters along with any other missing sig from the factory/Arahom

Many forget we are a new company. Its the coordination and logistics that took time. We know what happend and we will make it right.
Sorry to say, but he really talks alot without thinking.
How can he forget what the deal was for their 'top pieces', he's supposed to be the sale representative
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #478
Weiworks
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

That is an insane amount of details. Cool stuff!

-Wei
Sexy Drawings | Sexy Statues
Weiworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:47 AM   #479
SKORPIO8
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hey Guys after all this waiting i have received Thor. I had two shipments as the box was huge so it was sent in two with a week different amongst them. Unforgounetly there were damages on the base and cape as well. After talking with Arh, he is willing to replace both and also send the rest of the extra staff, hammers and poster.Nevertheless, Thor has to be the best and biggest statue i have so far. Be patient Gus am sure those who havent received Thor its somewhere in the corner. Pray that he is not damaged as this is very frustrading.
SKORPIO8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #480
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Yes, i received mine two days ago. And yes it is massive. The cape alone is massive also. But looks amazing.

Everything looks good. ARH did a good job on this one.
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote