Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #701
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

It is time to show the real deal now XM? I poed this long time ago...
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:35 PM   #702
Balthazar

Last night my wife told me " Where is this man with claws that I bought for you? So far nothing". Well, this is the feeling, it is almost one year and we did not even see this printed. XM let's stop to open pre orders and show art concepts and actually do your job. I am really frustrated with this first po with you.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:49 PM   #703
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Last night my wife told me " Where is this man with claws that I bought for you? So far nothing". Well, this is the feeling, it is almost one year and we did not even see this printed. XM let's stop to open pre orders and show art concepts and actually do your job. I am really frustrated with this first po with you.
We’ve seen him printed, just not painted.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:19 AM   #704
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
This piece hasn’t even been officially put up for pre-order. If you threw cash down on it at some convention or something that far in advance that’s on you, not them.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:26 AM   #705
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Stop complaining there are statues they released before brown Wolverine that haven’t shipped yet or been show yet. You’re just going to have to wait. Next time don’t buy so early
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:45 AM   #706
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
This piece hasn’t even been officially put up for pre-order. If you threw cash down on it at some convention or something that far in advance that’s on you, not them.
It is not on me. If a company decides to put a po on event, this need to be considered my friend. For sure i will not do so. Another point is that i dont care whether other pieces did not ship yet, this just corroborates to my statement. They are open new and new pos and not doing their job
Old 08-07-2018, 02:47 AM   #707
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
We’ve seen him printed, just not painted.
Would you care to post ? I just saw the 3d render
Old 08-07-2018, 02:59 AM   #708
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

It’s like 4 or 5 pages back on this very thread.

The (valid) point that people are making is that XM themselves have not even put this item up for PO yet, so why are you having an expectation that it should be further along than it is? There are sites that take PO’s on XM pieces in situations like this, yes. But really all they are doing is reserving a piece for you because they know they will be receiving a certain amount of them, it’s not like there is any kind of guarantee beyond that of exactly when it’s coming out.

I get that you want it, but you made the conscious choice to put that PO $ down without any kind of definitive expectation of knowing when you’ll actually receive the item. How could you (or wherever you PO’d it from) know when it’s coming out when the company that’s making it doesn’t even know as of yet?
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 03:22 AM   #709
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
It’s like 4 or 5 pages back on this very thread.

The (valid) point that people are making is that XM themselves have not even put this item up for PO yet, so why are you having an expectation that it should be further along than it is? There are sites that take PO’s on XM pieces in situations like this, yes. But really all they are doing is reserving a piece for you because they know they will be receiving a certain amount of them, it’s not like there is any kind of guarantee beyond that of exactly when it’s coming out.

I get that you want it, but you made the conscious choice to put that PO $ down without any kind of definitive expectation of knowing when you’ll actually receive the item. How could you (or wherever you PO’d it from) know when it’s coming out when the company that’s making it doesn’t even know as of yet?
I admit that i should have got more info, but at that time they did state that this would be shown 6 months from the time that i did my po. My discussion is a bit wider here. My complain is that they keep showing those art concepts and they do not put efforts to delivery or, AT LEAST, show some progress on pieces that are long time there. More, i do think that when a company put a piece on pre order is a oficial date for a pre order, because they have a schedule on their minds. The impression is that wheneve one company put a pre order on event is that the day is very near, in the corner. Anyways, I will not buy that way again.

Just to add, XM themselves were doing those pos on events

Last edited by Balthazar; 08-07-2018 at 03:23 AM. Reason: New information
Old 08-07-2018, 05:36 AM   #710
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Hopefully they take their time and make an absolutly stunning brown wolverine.....or i guess they could rush it and then in 1 year someone will make a better one and we can decide if we are buying the new one/selling the old one.

On thet note....anyone want to buy my xm yellow wolverine or my sideshow brown wolverine?
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote