Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 11-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #171
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
Here's my ARTFX+ Spidey displayed with the Avengers & next to Deadpool. More pics coming soon.

Looks amazing! Since Spidey is my favorite character ever, I pre-ordered this already. Fingers crossed with the pics you provided.

Can you also provide a New Avengers like pic consisting of Spidey, Cap, Iron Man and Wolverine? Thanks.
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:15 PM   #172
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Here's my ARTFX+ Spidey displayed with the Avengers & next to Deadpool. More pics coming soon.
Lookin' good my man! Congrats!
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:16 PM   #173
prescribeddrone
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:

Loos awesome.

I think I changed my mind in terms of getting the most of the line of these though, as I'm invested in a few other collectibles and with prices of ArtFX+ going up and I think I rather save my extra space on my Marvel ArtFX+ for other characters, rather than having a dedicated Spider-Verse display.

Def getting regular Spidey and probably 2099- might pass on Miles and Gwen, I'll see as it gets closer to March.
prescribeddrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:28 PM   #174
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Carnage View Post
Looks amazing! Since Spidey is my favorite character ever, I pre-ordered this already. Fingers crossed with the pics you provided.

Can you also provide a New Avengers like pic consisting of Spidey, Cap, Iron Man and Wolverine? Thanks.
Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanky Panky View Post
Lookin' good my man! Congrats!
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescribeddrone View Post
Loos awesome.

I think I changed my mind in terms of getting the most of the line of these though, as I'm invested in a few other collectibles and with prices of ArtFX+ going up and I think I rather save my extra space on my Marvel ArtFX+ for other characters, rather than having a dedicated Spider-Verse display.

Def getting regular Spidey and probably 2099- might pass on Miles and Gwen, I'll see as it gets closer to March.
True, the steady rise in collectible prices are making me more selective with my purchases. Glad they're using Miguel O'Hara's original outfit.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:31 PM   #175
Griffon

Feet magnets are strong on mine. Here's Spidey magnetized to a metal handle on my display cabinet with one foot:

Close ups & Hulk comparison:

Old 11-23-2016, 05:01 AM   #176
prescribeddrone

Wonderful pics! So glad they sculpted the web shooter and good to know the magnets are strong, some magnets got loose on a few of my pieces, it's not a big deal- but it should not happen.

But yeah, with the cost rising and me getting into a bunch of things I want like some Mezco 1/12 figures (they look so good in person- Out of my 2 days at NYCC- I came back to their display like 5 times) and a few other figures/collectibles- I need to be more selective and consider my display options more wisely, but ya I'm not a fan the new 2099 look, I've always liked the classic 2099 look. For now, I'm okay with owning the Marvel Legends Miles and Gwen, I like them- but I'll have to see how it is in a few months.

Between now and January I'm still waiting on that HT Deadpool to get charged plus this Spider-Man piece, S.H. Figuarts SS Harley, Mezco Daredevil, probably the Animated ArtFX+ Batman, Mezco Batfleck, probably Mezco Punisher, S.H F Iron Man Mark 3, Revoltech Spider-Man...

And that's between now and January- Late Nov/December and March are heavy with P/O's
Old 11-23-2016, 11:37 AM   #177
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Nice to see that the magnet is strong. I wonder if he could be hung upside down.
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:33 AM   #178
Griffon

Kikakuguys posted pics of (painted) Agent Venom aka Flash Thompson.

In the blog it also stated a circular base with his symbol/emblem will be included (under development at this time):

Old 12-08-2016, 02:55 PM   #179
prescribeddrone

Wow, Agent Venom actually looks really nice. Hope we get a 2099 preview at Toy Fair 2017.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #180
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

I was waiting for the painted pics of Agent Venom to concretize my decision on buying him but it turned out to a disappoint for me. The changed pose compared to the artwork and the legs are the reasons for my disappointment but I'd really like him to stay as in the artwork, which was looking more badass.

So Agent Venom, most probably Miles -Peter is the only Spidey for me even though his ArtFX+ looks great- and Gwen, passing these three. I did really want Agent Venom to meet my expectations but the result is a nope for me. Now I'm looking forward to see 2099. I like the character, hope they sculpt it as perfect as the Amazing Spider-Man. I will surely buy Carnage and Venom but I really want to buy more, so I hope 2099 will give me the reason.

By the way, I have to say that Spider-Man is purely amazing as he has always been referred. I got him a few days ago and from its base to the sculpt, the details and the pose, the best ArtFX+ piece of a Marvel character for me so far. I am sure the Ultimate Spider-Man will be most probably like him but I really hope the same for 2099 aswell.
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote