Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-31-2015, 02:27 AM   #521
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
Anyone who has the statue, are there any wear marks on his left "arm" armor. Mine has a few lighter silver blemishes in the armor. Just wondering if it is suppose to be perfect and unworn looking.
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, it had slipped my mind the other night. I have one slight scratch/blemish towards the top of the armoured arm. Nothing really noticeable though.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:29 AM   #522
Sharkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegod2x View Post
I bring to you my latest statue and review of King Hulk Premium Format Statue by Sideshow Collectibles. This is my largest statue to date and one of the best. He has such presence and I highly recommend it. Thanks for watching!

Video Review: King Hulk Premium Format Exclusive Statue Review and Quick Mancave Update
Setup looks really nice man, and really like those Spawn pieces, would love to see more of them.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:36 AM   #523
gamegod2x
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Setup looks really nice man, and really like those Spawn pieces, would love to see more of them.
Video: If you look at my collection video you will see my McFarlane / Spawn pieces around the 6:30 mark.
gamegod2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:24 AM   #524
Sharkey

Thanks man. Really enjoyed seeing your walkthrough of your room. You've got a really nice setup there. I'm hoping to put together something similar next month to start housing my new 1/4th scale stuff.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:01 PM   #525
CtrlAltElite
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Yeah, I watched video before the thread here. Great looking room. How high on your list woukd you rank King Hilk compared to your other statues?
CtrlAltElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #526
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Just a heads up about King Hulks Loin cloth... I see a lot of collectors have this somewhat loose... I did the same thing when I first got it... I noticed that it did not fit well and had too much space in the back... I believe you are supposed to tighten it up more... I included a photo... It looks better and the back if his loin cloth does not stick out nor does his bikini briefs show on the side... Just be careful when pulling it tight.

JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:35 PM   #527
Smooth Criminal
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Just a heads up about King Hulks Loin cloth... I see a lot of collectors have this somewhat loose... I did the same thing when I first got it... I noticed that it did not fit well and had too much space in the back... I believe you are supposed to tighten it up more... I included a photo... It looks better and the back if his loin cloth does not stick out nor does his bikini briefs show on the side... Just be careful when pulling it tight.

Sweet good to know when I get mine, any pic from back jaws?
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:23 PM   #528
Sharkey

Quote:

Yea, I noticed this as well when I was putting him up. Took awhile to get those darn loops tightened down enough.

@SmoothCriminal, you will be able to tell. When you are handling it there will be a sag to it when you hold the loin cloth to his butt, if you do not have it tightened all the way. I will try and get a picture tonight for you if you want.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:44 PM   #529
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thank you guys for the pics and videos! They convinced me to pick both of these up.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:32 PM   #530
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:

Thanks JAWS. I worked at mine for a while when I was setting up the piece and could never quite get it tight enough to remove the gap. Maybe I'll take another go at it at some point. It's in the back and out of view which is a good thing. If I had one small gripe about this piece it would be how they designed the loin cloth. It should have been one piece with latch on one side to tighten or better yet put on the piece at the factory so we don't have to deal with it.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote