Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-29-2019, 09:04 AM   #211
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I think this statue looks great, but I didn't order. Never will since I don't collect male statues.

For what it's worth in the SS Rogue thread, there is a pic of XM Gambit next to SS Rogue and it looks DOPE.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:49 PM   #212
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Got mine in. First XM piece if everything works out. If you would've told me five years ago that I'd spend this much on a statue I would've told you you're crazy. ...now I'm crazy. Beautiful statue, though...can't imagine a better Gambit at this point.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 05:36 PM   #213
Leland
Frackin!

I got my preorder in yesterday!! I am praying they make it look the way they have shown, and don’t make any weird paint choices with the hair or anything like how they did with Dark Phoenix! I think this statue is amazing as is!!!
Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 07:29 PM   #214
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Got mine in. First XM piece if everything works out. If you would've told me five years ago that I'd spend this much on a statue I would've told you you're crazy. ...now I'm crazy. Beautiful statue, though...can't imagine a better Gambit at this point.
I put in a PO for this piece as well. Gambit along with Cyclops are my first POs ever. I didn't think I'd be spending this kind of money from the get go but I don't think these pieces will disappoint. Hard part now is waiting for them.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:19 PM   #215
gearhead
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I think this statue looks great, but I didn't order. Never will since I don't collect male statues.

For what it's worth in the SS Rogue thread, there is a pic of XM Gambit next to SS Rogue and it looks DOPE.
Saw that too, post #2636. They really do go perfectly together. Can't wait as I have both on order!
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:15 AM   #216
davide87ita
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

Reposted from SS Rogue thread

davide87ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 09:04 AM   #217
Mclovin50
Fantastic Four

Damn, that Gambit looks so good. All three look real good together too. I wish I had the space for 1/4 scale statues.
Mclovin50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:02 PM   #218
PacMan3000
The Spirit

I researched the sculptor of this Gambit, and apparently it's the same person that did Poison Ivy and Dark Phoenix. I think those, as well as this piece, is sculpted really well.

I don't think I'm going to get this one (a bit undecided at the moment), but I have always thought this looked great. I suppose I can see why some may not like it, but visually this has always really impressed me and came off very Gambit-like.
PacMan3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:15 AM   #219
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Pics from CCXP Cologne.

​​​​​​​

Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:01 AM   #220
morty76
Justice League

So what do people on here think about the new sideshow Gambit?
A lot of people are saying that the Sideshow one is better. Is anybody going to try to cancel their XM studios Gambit preorder to get the sideshow one? For me I'm sticking with the XM Version even though I think it's too expensive.
morty76 is offline   Reply With Quote