Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 11-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #21
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Does look cool. Thanks for the vid on it.

Did he mention/I miss...edition size or material used to make it?

I need to find out if friends are getting PS3 or PC, so I can get the right CE.
It's exclusive to Xbox One, 360 and PC.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:55 AM   #22
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I was interested in this game and getting the collector's edition but then I noticed that this game is multiplayer only. Not sure how I feel about that. They always get shut down when it comes to servers......eventually.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #23
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

But at least you will have a statue to remember those times.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 AM   #24
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Titanfall Collectors Edition Xbox One

Hello everyone! Not sure if anyone posted this already but wanted to share this with you guys!

Titanfall Collectors Edition For Xbox One will be released in early 2014 on March 11th, 2014!

If your not sure who or what titanFall is check out the trailers! Looks incredible and can't wait to play this game!!

Info and pictures of collection edition! Now let me first say I usually never get collectors editions because it's things that are kinda useless like a mcdonalds toy! But this comes with a Atlas Titan and few troops looks really really cool!

RESERVE WITH $50.00 DEPOSIT

TOTAL RETAIL PRICE: $249.99

$199.99 balance + shipping* will be charged separately between February 1 - 15, 2014 *Retail price for US & Canada only. See below for all other countries retail price.

Deposits are fully refundable within two weeks of purchase. Refunds after two weeks will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.

- EXCLUSIVE SCHEMATIC POSTER
Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan!

- HARDCOVER ART BOOK

Full-size hardcover art book, featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art, and a variant cover that's exclusive to this collector's edition.

And here is main attraction and basically why there is $249 price tag which I know is a lot but I doubt sideshow would ever make these titans, so I'm buying this one! I think they would be really cool and detailed!

- 18" TITAN STATUE

Standing over 18" tall, the exclusive titan statue and diorama is handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and features LED lighting effects. Each statue is individually numbered, making it the ultimate Titanfall collectible.

So if your a collector and gamer like myself I think this is good package because only way you can get one of these is thru the collectors edition I believe so were pre ordering!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #25
abarron
Batman

Ok that look pretty sweet.

Shame is not gonna be on the PS4
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #26
Luminous
Cyclops

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=137285
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #27
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Well I know you guys probably think I'm crazy but were def getting this!! I made another thread just in this collectors edition because I'm so pumped about this! Ill post over here now!!

Now let me first say I usually never get collectors editions because it's things that are kinda useless like a mcdonalds toy! But I think this looks awesome, plus it's going next to our master cheif so for us it's a must!!

Titanfall Collectors Edition For Xbox One will be released in early 2014 on March 11th, 2014!

Oh PS - Were doing the Alpha testing for xbox one soon so in few days I'll be playing this bad boui! Can't wait!

RESERVE WITH $50.00 DEPOSIT

TOTAL RETAIL PRICE: $249.99

$199.99 balance + shipping* will be charged separately between February 1 - 15, 2014 *Retail price for US & Canada only. See below for all other countries retail price.

Deposits are fully refundable within two weeks of purchase. Refunds after two weeks will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.

- EXCLUSIVE SCHEMATIC POSTER
Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan!

- HARDCOVER ART BOOK

Full-size hardcover art book, featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art, and a variant cover that's exclusive to this collector's edition.

- 18" TITAN STATUE

Standing over 18" tall, the exclusive titan statue and diorama is handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and features LED lighting effects. Each statue is individually numbered, making it the ultimate Titanfall collectible.

So if your a collector and gamer like myself I think this is good package because only way you can get one of these is thru the collectors edition I believe so were pre ordering! It would be nice if u could find just the statue for $100 on bay but do you guys think it will be that cheap?? Either way will have one, one wY or another !

Sarah
Old 01-18-2014, 04:05 PM   #28
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

edit
Old 01-19-2014, 12:49 AM   #29
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
don't worry it'll be plastic

those art books usually run a few bucks as well so the statue will definitely be made as cheap as possible
Thing i think is cool is that statue is limited edition and numbered, if it wasn't numbered i would probably still be thinking about it but its definite buy for us!! Cant wait!!! Im actually installing this Game Alpha Code right now and getting ready to play TitanFall for first time! Im about to geek out…

If you were super excited about Titanfall's release March 11, 2014 and wanted to spend $250 to prove it, what would you ask for? How about a big-ass Titan statue? Respawn Entertainment was thinking the exact same thing, which is why in Titanfall's $250 Collector's Edition announced today they'll include an 18" statue of the Titan Atlas. That's not all, of course, but still... a foot and a half tall statue of a Titan. Damn.

Let's get to the other included goodies in this $250 Titanfall Collector's Edition:

Titanfall Retail Game

- 18" Atlas Titan Statue - Features a motorized cockpit and LED lights.
- 190+ Page Titanfall Art Book - Characters, weapons, titans and more from the Titanfall universe.
- Atlas Titan Schematic Poster - Schematic poster features the intricate details and futuristic design of a combat titan.

The Titanfall Collector's Edition will be available for all three of the game's platforms, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC, in very limited quantities. It should be available to pre-order from a variety of retailers right now, which means that if you're planning on picking this bad boy up you've got to get your reservation in right now. Odds are they're not going to last very long.

Also of note is that Respawn Entertainment went out of their way to state that DLC content will not be included in their Collector's Edition. Thank goodness. It's rather disgusting to see some games package their Limited and Collector's Editions with DLC content that any noob with $5 can download day one. That's not value, and props to Respawn for recognizing that. An 18" statue is value.

Get hyped for Titanfall, coming to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 11, 2014. Now in both standard $60 retail format and $250 bad-ass format with 18" Titan statue included. SO AWESOME.

EDIT - Just watched the reveal trailer of the collectors edition that show cases the statue and i have to say WOW, HOLLY HELL THAT STATUE IS HUGE and IMO IMPRESSIVE!! I was actually more impressed than i thought i would and after seeing that makes my decision so much easier and cool thing is there is limited run so my guess is there will only be few thousand per gaming console?? I hope the edition number is less than 5,000 please! CANT WAIT FOR THIS OMG! Also download for TitanFall is 65%

Sarah
Old 01-19-2014, 03:29 PM   #30
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Ok guys and gals, i just played TitanFall last night for the first time and all i can say is WOW, what an amazing game! If its this good during the Alpha code i can't wait to play this when its finally released in early march!

If you have an xbox 360 or xbox one get on titan falls website and sign up and you may be picked to participate in their closed beta going on right now!

Sarah