Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #21
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahmin View Post
I would hold off buying/selling the LE until the reviews of the game come in.
everybody seems to love the game, i'd be shocked if any of the major review sites give it less then a 9
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:51 PM   #22
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
That's an insane amount if true and anything but limited. But i don't see how they could produce that many statues and hope to sell them at a $250 pricepoint, much less have it sell out the way it has.
Well I think they've had over 3 million preorders across the 360 and One so maybe 35,000 LE's isn't a big stretch
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:55 PM   #23
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
everybody seems to love the game, i'd be shocked if any of the major review sites give it less then a 9
It looks cool in the beta footage I've seen but no real campaign kills it for me. I just don't have the interest in multi-player gaming that I once did. I'd be bored in a week if I pick it up
Old 03-10-2014, 10:32 AM   #24
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
It looks cool in the beta footage I've seen but no real campaign kills it for me. I just don't have the interest in multi-player gaming that I once did. I'd be bored in a week if I pick it up
What?? Really? There is campaign who told you there wasn't I will double hover jump over them and headshot them before they know what's coming with my automatic aim pistol! It has regular multiplayer and then it had a campaign that you move thru but it's online with other people ! I think its a great idea and a way to switch things up!! To me the reinvented first person shooter and that's not easy to so snd I commend them for that! I get what your saying but I feel next year around this time you will still see thousands and thousands if titans in combat!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #25
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
What?? Really? There is campaign who told you there wasn't I will double hover jump over them and headshot them before they know what's coming with my automatic aim pistol! It has regular multiplayer and then it had a campaign that you move thru but it's online with other people ! I think its a great idea and a way to switch things up!! To me the reinvented first person shooter and that's not easy to so snd I commend them for that! I get what your saying but I feel next year around this time you will still see thousands and thousands if titans in combat!

Sarah
I know it has an "online" campaign...but I was referring to a real legit single-player campaign. Usually (unless you know the people), playing co-op with people online is like bashing your head into a wall
Old 03-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #26
PureInvasion

Old 03-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #27
biglebowski9999

Quote:
Well I think they've had over 3 million preorders across the 360 and One so maybe 35,000 LE's isn't a big stretch
Didn't realize it had so many preorders...that's a ton for a new IP.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:40 PM   #28
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
I know it has an "online" campaign...but I was referring to a real legit single-player campaign. Usually (unless you know the people), playing co-op with people online is like bashing your head into a wall
Agreed.
the other thing that kills it for me is that some of my friends jumped right in and got an Xbox one, and some like me stayed with the 360 (for now) and you can't play across the two consoles so it lessens the friends you can play with...once I get to next gen I will give it a shot..I am sure by the summer it will be in the Bargain bin.
I am not saying it will be there because the game is bad, so don't all jump on me here..but it sold tons already and MS is giving it away for FREE with new consoles.. And also don't discount the amount of used copies there will be, not everyone wants to go Gold on Xbox live...there will be a lot of people who don't know you must have a gold account to play this title. so I don't see it costing much down the line...
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #29
PureInvasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
Didn't realize it had so many preorders...that's a ton for a new IP.
To be fair, the majority are on the 360 with a minimal amount on the One. Last big shooter for many on one console would incur a lot of initial sales. Not to mention the guys behind Respawn used to head the Call of Duty team
Old 03-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #30
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

So guys my husband got anxious and got and ordered TitanFall CE for Xbox One! Hopefully by end of this week it will be in hand and after i will post pictures and review of statue and game! Cant wait!! He told me he was going to wait and came home and told me that he ordered it, ahhahhahahah!!!

Current review at IGN

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/10...ew-in-progress

Look freaking shawesome to me and can't wait to play entire game! The alpha and beta were nice but I'm sure the final game will be worth it! I love this kind of game though kind of a call of duty on meth or some other crazy substance! Call of duty with Mech suits!! But it looks great to me and i think its a fresh new look at FPS games i think there on to something! I think it would even be cooler on bigger scale though! Could you image 64 player titan battles? Kind of a bummer its only 6vs6 and there doesn't sound like that many great server options ext. But will see, just hope they do updates with this game!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote