Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-30-2019, 06:17 PM   #331
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

I agree, Nedry with the Dilo, jeep and dock sign would be iconic, but if they don't pull it off it would discourage me from buying many JP IS statues.

I think we could then get a Galimimus dio with Grant and the kids running between them, and a hatchery dio with Grant holding the baby, maybe with the other characters in the background, like Malcolm leaning on his chair where he says 'Life finds a way'. Would be a good way of getting statues of Wu and Gennaro too.

Then it would be cool to get individual statues of Arnold and Muldoon. He would pair well with the individual raptors.

As for the gates, Factory Entertainment have done a good set. Not in scale with IS, but as good as we can get.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:50 PM   #332
CoresNZ
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupuxuara View Post
Hello CoresNZ. It would be a great help if you could tell me for each box (length, width, height, and weight). I am scared that I found out that there are two big boxes, I thought it would be only one box😔. Do you live in the US? How much did the shipping cost to your home? I'm glad you like the diorama. From my point of view the painting on the T-rex is better than the ones from the Chronicle Collectibles, for their T-rex. The real price I think could be somewhere between $ 900-1000 for each set, after analyzing the pictures. However, nostalgia is stronger than anything😁, as someone from here said, this kind of complex diorama we will not see too soon from any company, it is a dream come true🙏. To make such a diorama with so many details, is extremely difficult when you produce several hundred copies. I have not received any notification from CC yet. I hope to receive as they said in November, at the end. 🙏
Ok so the dimensions for the Base box are 63cm x 70cm and 48cm tall

The T rex box is 92cm x 50cm and 43 tall

I live in New Zealand so shipping was expensive.

Roughly $600 NZD or about $400 US
CoresNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 03:00 AM   #333
tupuxuara
Frackin!

Thumbs up

Thank you very much CoresNZ for this precious information. Did you buy the diorama directly from Iron Studios from Brazil? Because in the US, Chronicle Collectibles did not give any notification that it would be in stock.
tupuxuara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 07:57 AM   #334
CoresNZ
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupuxuara View Post
Thank you very much CoresNZ for this precious information. Did you buy the diorama directly from Iron Studios from Brazil? Because in the US, Chronicle Collectibles did not give any notification that it would be in stock.
Yes directly from Iron Studios US.

It shipped out from Los Angeles though.

Also looking back at my order, the Shipping cost closer to $500 US to New Zealand.
Old 10-31-2019, 08:08 AM   #335
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoresNZ View Post
Ok so the dimensions for the Base box are 63cm x 70cm and 48cm tall

The T rex box is 92cm x 50cm and 43 tall

I live in New Zealand so shipping was expensive.

Roughly $600 NZD or about $400 US
you live in the land of Jurassic Park, I saw once they filmed in New Zealand all the island scenes, must be a great place to travel for
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 08:36 AM   #336
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
you live in the land of Jurassic Park, I saw once they filmed in New Zealand all the island scenes, must be a great place to travel for
You're thinking of Lord of the Rings, all JP island scenes were filmed in Hawaii.
Old 10-31-2019, 05:20 PM   #337
CoresNZ
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Boston_83 View Post
You're thinking of Lord of the Rings, all JP island scenes were filmed in Hawaii.
Correct, Though they did plan to film the opening scene of The Lost world here in NZ. My friends mum was even cast as the mother of the little girl who was attacked by the compys. They moved the production to Kauai, Hawaii. We've had a allot of other films made here though. King Kong, The last samurai, Avatar, The whole end helicopter chase scene of Mission Impossible-Fallout. Just to name a few.
Old 11-01-2019, 04:03 PM   #338
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

And The Hobbit!!
Old 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM   #339
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Has anyone got the full set yet? As Popcultcha here in Australia is already shipping their allotment.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #340
tupuxuara
Frackin!

I have good news from CC. On November 27, this diorama will enter at their warehouse and after a quality inspection, which will last for approximately two days, it will be released on the US market.
tupuxuara is offline   Reply With Quote