Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #4051
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
The unstoppable Juggernaut has come home...

Rainer

Rainer, congrats man! Glad to see the SS crew made it extra special for you, a Juggernaut for the ages. Your enthusiastic madness got me into this Juggs, (will have to wait until Dec. for delivery), and can’t wait to experience the presence of this beast of a sculpt in the flesh. Enjoy brother.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #4052
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Hi Punisher,

Thank you for your kind words; appreciated!
You are absolutely right: Mr Harbottle and his crew absolutely rock and I think they must be one of the the coolest and kindest people in this business!
They are awesome and I am incredibly happy that the crew took their time to sign my base.
It was a big surprise and you can imagine how honoured and happy I am with this cool, great and above all, kind gesture.

The signatures do not make my Juggernaut Maquette more special than any other, but they do show that Sideshow has a heart (thank you for letting me borrow this phrase Ms Potts! ) and genuinely cares for us fans and collectors!

Two big thumbs up for Sideshow: thank you for being so amazing guys!

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut and with this Maquette Sideshow has proven that nothing can stop them either from raising the bar time after time and provide us fans and collectors with astonishing pieces.
We have a great hobby and that is for a large part thanks to companies like Sideshow who never fail to provide us with beautiful statues of our beloved characters!

Excelsior!

Rainer
Congrats Rainer. I know you have been waiting a long time for this unstoppable one. You truly are the biggest Jugg fan and you are deserving of such a nice gift as what SS creative team did to your base. Much respect to them.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #4053
darren1228
Zot

The autographs on the base is just awesome!! Congrats again Rainer!!! Biggest Juggernaut fan for the win!
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:12 PM   #4054
SONICobra
Batman

this is too cool, way awesome of everyone at sideshow to do this. glad to see the behemoth made his way home rainer, you deserved this win - big congrats buddy

Quote:

SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #4055
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

The only way that would have been better is if Sideshow had sent #12 for his first appearance in X-Men issue 12.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:31 PM   #4056
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Juggernaut: a massive inexorable force that crushes whatever is in its path.
- Merriam Webster Dictionary

I am really grateful and overwhelmed with gratitude: A big THANK YOU! to Mr Harbottle and his creative team and to everyone within Sideshow!
You guys truly rock and you have made my day big time!

The Juggernaut has come home guys and he is absolutely flawless and totally impressive!
Thank you Sideshow for bringing the Juggernaut home... you guys did a very impressive job and raised the bar to all new heights
with this Maquette IMHO.
Make Mine Juggernaut... Make Mine Sideshow!

Rainer
Congrats Rainer!! Teally nice touch that they signed your base on Juggs. Glad you are happy with him, I have to say unboxing him I kept finding myself saying, "wow". It is an amazing piece indeed!!! Congrats again!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 02:37 PM   #4057
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Juggernaut: a massive inexorable force that crushes whatever is in its path.

Congrats on getting in your piece!

A class act from Sideshow to recognize a fan and for their team to sign the piece! Much respect!

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:14 PM   #4058
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
The unstoppable Juggernaut has come home...

Rainer
Great pictures!

I noticed you have some Street Fighter statues as well. Question do you have PCS Ultra Zangief?

I’ve been wanting to see Zangief and Juggernaut together so badly!

Thanks in advance (if you have him).
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:47 PM   #4059
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,
I could not agree with you more:
Sideshow's creative team who worked at Juggernaut in general is totally awesome and it's fantastic to see their passion for and dedication to this regular fans and collectors like you and me.

This Maquette is an exceptional piece of high quality work that will astonish fans and collectors from all over the world.
It truly is a worthy tribute to the unstoppable force of nature and I have no doubt it will be an incredible addition to the collection of anyone who enjoys this beautiful hobby of ours.
As soon as the weather is better I will take more and better pics and I promise to post a review of the unstoppable Juggernaut soon.

@Joppula,
i do not have the PCS Ultra Zangief but I have this statue of Zangief in my collection:

If you would like to I would be more than happy to take a picture of Juggernaut and Zangief together?
Just let me know and I will do my best to post a picture this weekend.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:48 PM   #4060
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,
I could not agree with you more:
The people at Sideshow in general and the creative team who worked at Juggernaut are totally awesome and it's fantastic to see their passion for and dedication to
regular fans and collectors like you and me.

This Maquette really is an exceptional piece of high quality work and I am certain that it will astonish fans and collectors from all over the world.
It truly is a worthy tribute to the unstoppable force of nature and I have no doubt it will be an incredible addition to the collection of every fan and collector out there.

As soon as the weather is better I will take more and better pics and I promise to post a review of the unstoppable Juggernaut soon.

@Joppula,
Unfortunately I do not have the PCS Ultra Zangief but I do have this statue of Zangief in my collection:

If you would like to I would be more than happy to take a picture of Juggernaut and Zangief together?
Just let me know and I will do my best to post a picture this weekend.

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote