Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-31-2010, 11:53 AM   #871
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Well considering the fact that Aspen is attending the Long Beach Convention atm, I completely understand why they haven't responded. And besides, most statues are late anyways.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:50 PM   #872
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Who? I requested a replacement and had one shipped to me within a week. Are you talking about the bronze bases?
Yes, the faux bronze. Sorry, my mistake.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:46 PM   #873
stormriders
Justice League

i got screwed because my lcs owner died on me. He died like 3 weeks ago and i pre paid for my aspen and since it is late the statue will never get to the store. Lots of people got screwed cause he was selling for others on consignment and does not have a will so now it's in limbo. I'm out $210 here cause this statue is late. Had the statue been on time i would have gotten my statue by now. i don't know who i should be more pissed at, the statue being late or the owner who took my money even though he knew he had terminal cancer.
stormriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:08 PM   #874
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormriders View Post
i got screwed because my lcs owner died on me. He died like 3 weeks ago and i pre paid for my aspen and since it is late the statue will never get to the store. Lots of people got screwed cause he was selling for others on consignment and does not have a will so now it's in limbo. I'm out $210 here cause this statue is late. Had the statue been on time i would have gotten my statue by now. i don't know who i should be more pissed at, the statue being late or the owner who took my money even though he knew he had terminal cancer.

Wow! Where to start with this one?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #875
quadcent
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormriders View Post
yeah that kinda sucks, for the guy that died of cancer i mean
quadcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #876
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hey Guys,

Trust me when I say that Aspen would love to have the Aspen Statues to you guys as soon as possible. But they are really trying to make sure everyone is satisfied when they receive theirs. I talked to Frank this weekend and he told me that Phillip is in China over seeing all the Quality Check. To me that's more important. I think everyone would rather have one or two months of a delay rather than have issues with QC. We have to remember the factory is not part of Aspens control and who knows what could have happened to delay it a bit. I'm sure once in hand you will agree she was worth the wait.

Let's give Frank or Phillip a chance to come on here and give us an update.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #877
Magneto
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I`ve never expected that the Statue will be released in the announced time so I´m not dissapointed now. Like Jayden pointed, most Statues are late, not only the Aspen releases.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #878
oogahonk
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yeah, and really when you think about it there are much worse things than not getting a statue when you want it, like losing a loved one to cancer.
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #879
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Seth! Whats going on? Where ya been?
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #880
quadcent
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oogahonk View Post
Yeah, and really when you think about it there are much worse things than not getting a statue when you want it, like losing a loved one to cancer.
no kiddin' dealing with that right now. not losing but fighting right now.
quadcent is offline   Reply With Quote