Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #21
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Sorry to hear about the run around Chargersfan57. I also received a personal message from Bornthug back in June if I was interested in AKuma or Shin. I ignored it.

Best of Luck in trying to resolve this.
Thanks gogo I appreciate it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranz View Post
Hope you get all your money refunded and find a seller with a reputable reputation ...Sorry to hear of your trouble thanks for posting so other new collectors don't get caught ...For anyone wanting to buy sold out items try an online bst page on facebook where you can ask other members for the sellers reputation in the community.
Oh I'm getting my money back for sure! Every payment I sent him I wrote "first payment for regular Akuma PO" and so on and so forth.

Guys this is why you NEVER pay anything as gift. If I had I would have been ****!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Man that is such a mess, Good on you to keep on it and get your money back.
Thanks josh. Yeah I have no plans to roll over and just let someone get away with bs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangooface View Post
Man. I just went back to my PM's and realized bornthugs and I had few PM's regarding buying akuma back in June 2016 but never got through it. Hope you guys can sort this out without any problems.
Thank you. It's being worked out whether bornthugs wants it to or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRodri2540 View Post
I got a PM from him on 7/7/2016, he was trying to unload a 1/3 Shin, Reg and a Subzero 1/3
We made our deal in July. I'll have to look at the exact date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
Is there a BST feedback thread? There should be.
Agree that there should be. I do t want him being able to continue hence the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
When did he try selling it to you ? I may have a message from him a few months back about offering me an Akuma.
I'll check my pms. Sometime in July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
I wish there was a rating system on the boards for BST stuff. Sorry to hear about this man and hope this never happens to anyone else on the board.
I wish there was too and I agree. No one likes getting scammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I know this has been an emotional roller coaster but I would consider yourself lucky on MANY levels.

THANKFULLY, Paypal is at least protecting you and you are getting your $$$$ back. Which you can now buy an Akuma for WAY less than you paid this guy!

Thanks for the heads up!!!
I'm very lucky. I kept every pm and email should things go south. I guess he wasn't expecting me to do everything I needed to protect myslef from the beginning. I also bet he wasn't expecting me to blow this wide open on the forums. He shouldn't have pulled this with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I read through comments and just giving every collector heads up no matter sellers reputation unless you are covered 100% dont do any transactions with people you don't know. I don't care if they sold a million things to other collectors.

Glad you are covered with PayPal and btw due to whatever reason maybe panic on hairline akuma being sold at reasonable to retail price so you should have him in no time.

Even if we had a reputation and rating section that can still be full of scammers with fake feedback so it's pointless.
We need to be real to each other on the forums. We need to watch out for each other and I expect nothing less from all of you if someone tries to take advantage of you.

Don't keep quiet.

I gave him one last chance today and asked why he flat out lied to me. I told him it was one last chance and this would be the last time I pm him.

He couldn't give me an answer so I created the thread. Honestly I probably would have made it anyway but I always gave gave him a chance to prove himself.

This was the last resort.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:23 AM   #22
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Bornthugs is a tool, I'm glad you mentioned this to expose the scammer & flipper.

Bornthugs contacted me via PM after he saw me post a comment about wanting to get Scorpion 1/3 PO. His offer was $1800 plus shipping, ridiculous, he said that was the best he can do. lol He did also mention the PO was Simply Toys. Ultimately, I told him to go pound sand, not exactly, but that's what I wanted to say.
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:30 AM   #23
addic
The X-Men

Thanks for letting us know.

You definitely should post that in all of the major statue BST groups on Facebook together with his full name. As many people as possible should be warned of guys like him and his reputation has to be destroyed.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:16 AM   #24
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Co11ector View Post
Bornthugs is a tool, I'm glad you mentioned this to expose the scammer & flipper.

Bornthugs contacted me via PM after he saw me post a comment about wanting to get Scorpion 1/3 PO. His offer was $1800 plus shipping, ridiculous, he said that was the best he can do. lol He did also mention the PO was Simply Toys. Ultimately, I told him to go pound sand, not exactly, but that's what I wanted to say.
LMAO "go pound sand"

made my night
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:26 AM   #25
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

There's noting i hate more here is when a member trying to rob another member
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:03 AM   #26
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sorry to hear that happened and hope PayPal does right. He tried to sell me 1:3 Scorpion as well for $1800 as a "discount". Kindly rejected.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:58 AM   #27
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Hope you get your money back. He is a known scumbag scammer. I think there has been topics made about him or comments in the past.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:06 AM   #28
Bornthugs
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Seems like he only talking about his point of view, great to hear that chargersfan.

I'm not a flipper, fraud or scammer....how many of you guys lost money with me? Kindly list your names if there is anyone from this forum.

This guy took 4 months to me off 1400 USD and after completing he start his nonsense email to simply toys and ask them too many questions.

How and where I secure my orders not his concern, yes I agree I did send many offers to many collectors in this forum because I'm not exclusive member here.

I told him to wait until PCS start to ship their orders but he refuse to wait and file claim with paypal and he already get refunded part by part as how he paid me.

I really don't bother if I'm kicked out or you guys believe him 100% because I don't steal anyone's money.

I'm not appealing myself but telling the truth, doesn't mean that he started this and he is good and I'm bad.

He bagged me to receive payment partially which is part by part for almost 5 months.

Really funny guys
Bornthugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:17 AM   #29
Bornthugs
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Anyone else? You pissed because you are the one who created this mess and everything could end up well if you just wait for PCS shipping notice.

Anyway hope you happy and 100% happy with this special thread, " don't trust bornthugs " bravo bravo
Bornthugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 03:30 AM   #30
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Does sound a little shady... Why I avoid the secondary market in general
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote