Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 09-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #21
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedmic View Post
I hope you don't fall for paying the friends way tonight.
More than likely my dumb ass will.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #22
Reme Lebeau
Adamantium Member

If you like this girl and want to establish something long-term with her, then "pretending" anything will only lead to trouble. You've got to think through the reasons why it makes sense to have her friend come along so that both of you can make her feel better, and believe it. Or else either one, or both, will see right through you and then you'll be through.

Essentially, try to actually care about her friend's problems. Maybe you'll get her compassion sometime when you need it.

If you are not capable of passing this test, and want to continue seeing this girl, then lie to her about not feeling well, and let the gals go out alone.
Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #23
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Set her car on fire and throw all her cloths on the lawn....
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #24
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

3 way

shes easy and depressed liquor them beeeches up son!

let us know how the movie is! lol
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #25
Mad4Busts
Husband-Father-Collector

Wow, Odin. I am shocked. This must be one amazing женщины
Mad4Busts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #26
Kingofthehill78
King Mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Buy her friend a few bars of chocolate for the movies, but be sure to tell her that "these are better than sex, because clearly.. you're not having any."

Seriously, the friend's there because the woman you're courting is offering her emotional support, but you're damned right that they'll be talking about how you behave towards BOTH of them later.

Don't be uncomfortable with her friend being there, or it'll play off as you being insensitive.. offer her some emotional support/advice, be the "supportive male", which the man she's recovering from wasn't, by offering to buy her a drink and/or snacks at the movies, but do the same for your date.

The worst part about this is the movie you're seeing, but the best part is.. if you're a gentleman to them both, not only will your "love interest" be impressed by you, but her "sounding board", the friend who's a mess... will be also.

Win/win.

.. and yeah, if it turns into a threesome, make the rule that the emotionally-battered friend can't break down into tears over "love lost". Her father being in the hospital is understandably something that would upset her, though.

Tell her it's okay to cry when you throw the nipple-cuffs on her, though.
Kingofthehill78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #27
lord odin

Update my date didn't happen thanks to her needy,lonely depressed friend.
Her friend says she had to work late and didn't get off work until 9pm.
Now my plan was to go to the movies when my date left work and went home to change by 6-6:30pm.
I told my friend I have to get up early sunday and the next movie doesn't play until 11:20pm.
The thing that reallllly bothers me is her friends always have
This girl has slept with a married man at her job then gets depressed when he wants to cool it off because he's scared he's going to get fired because he's one of the managers.
She has another friend married and he's always cheating on his wife so he cheats with another friend and now her girlfriend goes to her crying that he won't commit to her.
I like the fact my girl(so as not to confuse) is there for her friends but not the reasons why.
IMO this is all self made problems sleeping with married people and sleeping with them on the first date.
Always too much
I've told her I don't approve of cheating and she says she feels the same way.
I've also told her that she needs to set boundaries with her friends otherwise they will always be drama.
To me if you are my friend and you are cheating I don't want to know about it.
Don't tell me anything about it or your problems because of it.
Honestly it's so easy for me not to be put into this position but she has to be Dr.Phil and Oprah for her friends.
More than 6 billion people on the planet and her friends always have to get someone married.
I guess having morals isn't important.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #28
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
The popcorn bucket trick should render an interesting experience!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:46 AM   #29
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
Update my date didn't happen thanks to her needy,lonely depressed friend.
Her friend says she had to work late and didn't get off work until 9pm.
Now my plan was to go to the movies when my date left work and went home to change by 6-6:30pm.
I told my friend I have to get up early sunday and the next movie doesn't play until 11:20pm.
The thing that reallllly bothers me is her friends always have
This girl has slept with a married man at her job then gets depressed when he wants to cool it off because he's scared he's going to get fired because he's one of the managers.
She has another friend married and he's always cheating on his wife so he cheats with another friend and now her girlfriend goes to her crying that he won't commit to her.
I like the fact my girl(so as not to confuse) is there for her friends but not the reasons why.
IMO this is all self made problems sleeping with married people and sleeping with them on the first date.
Always too much
I've told her I don't approve of cheating and she says she feels the same way.
I've also told her that she needs to set boundaries with her friends otherwise they will always be drama.
To me if you are my friend and you are cheating I don't want to know about it.
Don't tell me anything about it or your problems because of it.
Honestly it's so easy for me not to be put into this position but she has to be Dr.Phil and Oprah for her friends.
More than 6 billion people on the planet and her friends always have to get someone married.
I guess having morals isn't important.
And the most important question is....Are the chicks hot?

J/K My advice: Too much drama! Avoid it all! And don't call her. She will probably get more interested in you because she won't know why you have stopped calling and are probably the first one to do so!

But still avoid any and all drama! Not worth it! If it's happening now and you are just dating imagine how ramped up it will be when you are in a relationship and eventually married!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:24 AM   #30
spenca7
Loki

Just ride the tricycle
spenca7 is offline   Reply With Quote