Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-01-2012, 01:57 AM   #511
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

As a GG product recommendation, I'd like to see digitally sculpted statues like the Honey Trap line of fairytale charcters sexy and grown up like the Zenescope comics. Love to see Alice in Wonderland, Red Riding Hood and Snow White. I know Moore has done the Zenescope Snow White, but I think the artists behind the Honey Trap line could put an interesting creative spin on fairytales.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #512
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
I'll let Drod know so he can approve it. As lowly mods we don't have the ability to approve new members.

Hey thanks for the welcome guys.

It might take me a couple days to assimilate into the forums and to also read past post so i know whats going on.But i gotta hit the ground running to keep up with you guys . So bare with me while i catch up

Thanks again for having me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue01 View Post
Hey guys,

So, I'm being promoted. (Yay!)
That has to be because of all your straight answers . Good for you!

Starting Monday, I'm moving over to the Sales team for Gentle Giant. (Yay!)
So they'll have you doing door to door sales for the Honey Trap line, cool! That must mean they're coming soon!! Right? Right?

This means I won't be on the forums or running social media anymore. (Boo!)
Maybe with your new assignment you can actually please people for a change? That has to be nice right? Right?

But don't fret! (Eh?)
You're going to soften the blow by telling us when the Honey Trap line kicks off? Righ? Right?

We've got someone new to step up and take over for me - Chris (AKA - Dreamwalker)!
He's the man with all the answers right? Right?

As you may or may not know, Chris is our newest Customer Service Guy[sup]TM[/sup]. He'll be taking over the day to day Q&A responsibilities, as well as blogging, tweeting, status-updating and video uploading. He's a great guy that's just as big a geek as the rest of us (I mean that in the very best sense) and he's got a solid grasp on our products.
'Scuse me? We're not geeks, we're enthusiasts. Although we are less enthusiastic about the lack of a release date for the Honey Trap line. But I do grab something solid once in a while... ... .. . Oh wait I read that wrong... Never mind. Although you kinda get solid looking at the Honey Trap girls right? Right?

So, with that, I leave you in his tender care.
All kiddin' aside Rogue... I loved having you here evading my questions and giving me nothing but false hope about the Honey Trap line. You'll be missed. Right guys? Right? .... Guys?

Say hi, Chris!
Hi Chris!

So Chris, I don't know if you've noticed, but here on this forum full of enthusiasts we would like to know when the Honey Trap line kicks of. We've been trying to get some answers from this guy called Raguu... No it was Rogue I think. He was kinda evasive so we called Gentle Giant headquarters and asked for him to be "promoted" and get us a decent replacement with some answers. So Chris... would you like to tell us the kick of date of the Honey Trap line... or a promotion?

Alright alright! hahah. Although i would love a promotion dont think they would give me one right now. As of now, expect some news about the Honey trap line in Q1 of 2013. Wish i had more information to give ya guys but that is all i have.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #513
riky
Mephisto

Welcome
And Holy cow that is a long wait to reveal price point and a tentative release date.
riky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #514
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Welcome to the forums Dreamwalker.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #515
Alucard
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Any idea when the pre order for the darth maul spider legs will be up?
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #516
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Any idea when the female stormtrooper is shipping? And welcome!
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #517
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Any idea when the female stormtrooper is shipping? And welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
Any idea when the pre order for the darth maul spider legs will be up?
Hey guys, for both of these figures you will be seeing movement on them by the end of the year. So keep your eyes on the blog and news letter. They might be creeping up on ya.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #518
Movieman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Hey guys, for both of these figures you will be seeing movement on them by the end of the year. So keep your eyes on the blog and news letter. They might be creeping up on ya.
How about any movement on the Avengers Hulk movie bust? Any word on that one yet? By the way, welcome to the board.
Movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #519
Alucard
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Yes!!! That's great news!! And welcome to the forum
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #520
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

I turned on my TV this morning and it has come to this... I knew it. Do something about it Gentle Giant!!

Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote