Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 08-17-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Witchfinder Original Art by Ben Stenbeck For Sale!

I have just completed a large update to my comicartshop with pages from Ben Stenbeck’s brilliantly moody and atmospheric work on Mike Mignola’s “Witchfinder: In the Service of Angels” (aka Witchfinder), 5 issue mini-series.

This is a wonderfully dark and sinister story set in Queen Victoria’s “green and pleasant land” (England) with protagonist Sir Edward Grey defending the crown and country against supernatural incursions! There are lost worlds, sub-human creatures from another epoch, sinister societies, blazing combat – this Mignola story has it all!

Also included in the update is the 8 page first appearance of Sir Edward Grey where he defends Queen Victoria from a supernatural threat. This story appeared in the MySpace Dark Horse Presents #16 and was also included in the Witchfinder TPB.

I heartily recommend checking out the story if you haven’t already done so and hopefully you'll acquire one of these wonderful pages for your collection! You can see the pages (with pricing and other details) here -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArt...t.asp?GCat=111

If you have any queries, I can be reached via roydster@yahoo.com and all artwork is shipped flat in sealable plastic bags between 2 sheets of 1/2 inch thick foam core board which is taped securely. Best,

Royd
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote