Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-25-2015, 10:56 AM   #11
Lawnknome
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Also get those NINJA STARS on there yo!!

yeh I think those swords gotta go, the way they are placed it looks unwitting to the scene
Pretty sure the swords and helmet belong the Silver Samurai. A major person in Logan's life. So I vote for them to stay.
Lawnknome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:57 AM   #12
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Loving it so far and some great suggestions on here as well!!
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:24 AM   #13
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Shut up....No way this is really confirmed is this fake or is this real? We were just talking about this the other day and the base too just seems too much like coincidence!

And I love it but I haven't even received my yellow wolverine yet! Damn damn damn....this year is going to leave me living on streets but at least I'll have my statues in my refrigerator cardboard box to keep me company!!

Sarah Joe
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #14
adee
Green Arrow

I'm glad I held out for the Brown. I prefer that costume and dig the concept on this. I hope the base just doesn't overshadow the figure.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #15
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Pretty sure the swords and helmet belong the Silver Samurai. A major person in Logan's life. So I vote for them to stay.
They just seem so neatly placed. And why would they be on a roof without SS being there?

I really love the reference but it seems oddly positioned/placed.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:35 AM   #16
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Shut up....No way this is really confirmed is this fake or is this real? We were just talking about this the other day and the base too just seems too much like coincidence!

And I love it but I haven't even received my yellow wolverine yet! Damn damn damn....this year is going to leave me living on streets but at least I'll have my statues in my refrigerator cardboard box to keep me company!!

Sarah Joe

You know you'll be buying brown Wolvie, Sarah. After all, two is better than one.

For myself, I like the line art a lot. I wonder what the release schedule is on it. I might look into seeing if I can move my deposit from the yellow Wolvie to this brown one once we get more info on it. Looking forward to more info on this piece in the coming months.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:37 AM   #17
Grifterr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I like the samurai swords, but I would have liked it even more if the Samurai helmet was situated on an actual Silver Samurai 1/4 statue.
Grifterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #18
Synzaic
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I saw this on FB and knew it was going to be a hit.

I'm not sure why he would have swords on the roof though, I'd take those out and go with arrows. And the shine that will be on those claws....ooooo doggie

Another stunner is on the way for Wolvie fans. Congrats!

I wonder if this opens the door for other 1/4 X-Men? I'm just saying that Rogue should be next. Seriously. Rogue.

Why would the doors need to be opened? They already made a Phoenix, wolverine and mags out of the 9 statues that have been up for pre order.

33% of the statues xm has produced have been x-men.

And cables on the way.... Can't wait
Synzaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:53 AM   #19
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I think there is a lot more creative issues on X-Men than other Marvel lines. The movie rights vs comic rights can make the mutants a big headache for many companies.

XM has really focused on them, which is excellent. I hope to see the trend continue. However, I would like to see more X-Ladies made. Only one out of 5 has been a female and there will be two Wolverines ;P
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Looking great. The base is fantastic, the pose is dynamic and finally a brown Wolverine in 1:4 scale (how many years did folks bug Sideshow about producing one). I need to unload one of my SS Wolverines now.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote