Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-27-2019, 11:20 AM   #21
built2shred
Phoenix

The person who runs the Hereos website must of read my post because he removed the 1/40 scale (miniature series) and now it just says "secret project" in its place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
1/40 scale?? So that puts Batman at what....like 2" tall? Come on now.

It's possible, haven't you seen the Warhammer miniature figures? there only a couple inches tall and pretty detailed.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 06:43 AM   #22
MasterkillerWSW
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The person who runs the Hereos website must of read my post because he removed the 1/40 scale (miniature series) and now it just says "secret project" in its place

It's possible, haven't you seen the Warhammer miniature figures? there only a couple inches tall and pretty detailed.
*Heroes
*must have
*They are/They're
MasterkillerWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:34 PM   #23
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Never be this guy ^
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 03:04 PM   #24
built2shred
Phoenix

I like to throw in a few grammar errors and misspellings in my posts because it pisses off Masterkiller and joeworf to no end
Old 11-28-2019, 07:15 PM   #25
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Hereos
Original or Honey Nut?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:41 PM   #26
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
Never be this guy ^
Always be that guy. There is no excuse for illiteracy. If you're too stupid to use proper, grammatically correct English, then your opinion is both pointless and worthless.

Not correcting someone's flawed grammar perpetuates their stupidity. There are no "Grammar Nazis", only those who use the language properly and those who do not.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 02:32 PM   #27
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post
Always be that guy. There is no excuse for illiteracy. If you're too stupid to use proper, grammatically correct English, then your opinion is both pointless and worthless.

Not correcting someone's flawed grammar perpetuates their stupidity. There are no "Grammar Nazis", only those who use the language properly and those who do not.
Sorry but I'm not going to check every quick post I send from my cellphone to check for grammar or spelling mistakes. People who have hissy fits like yourself about spelling on a statue forum are just anal assholes who like to smell their own farts... So go ---- yourself...
Old 11-29-2019, 04:12 PM   #28
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Sorry but I'm not going to check every quick post I send from my cellphone to check for grammar or spelling mistakes. People who have hissy fits like yourself about spelling on a statue forum are just anal assholes who like to smell their own farts... So go ---- yourself...
Have not read a truer comment on this forum.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:11 PM   #29
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post

Dude chill lol This is not a university paper or a formal business paper, but just a place for geeks to discuss statues. Why so sensitive? Lol
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:30 PM   #30
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
À) If It's too much trouble to take three seconds to proof read two whole sentences before hitting send, well, that's just sad. I submit to your lack of giving a sh-t.

B) Hissy fit? Now that's comedy you can't write! Have you seen what happens around here if, heaven forbid, a new statue is revealed wearing the wrong choice of costume or not posed as all we who know better knew it should have been? This whole forum losses it's collective minds for weeks at a time, occasionally resulting in a ban or two. All because an artist interpreted a fictional character's depiction against our communal will. Don't tell me about hissy fits.

C) If being literate and well spoken, proud to be able to communicate in my native tongue, even if quickly posting from my phone, classifies me as anal, well, that's also sad. I guess I'd rather be anal than dense.

D) Smell my own farts? Schoolyard insults are your only retort? Once again, sad.

Lastly, go ---- myself? If I could do that, I'd never leave the house.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote