Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-26-2021, 02:39 AM   #11
Jets
Frackin!

It is not because xm does something that ss is obliged to do the same, we are not in an identical range either, and there are many examples which show that they do not follow each other (except when there are films of course)... and even if it is the 60 years of FF ^^. In short wait to see what it will give here
Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 07:27 PM   #12
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
It is not because xm does something that ss is obliged to do the same, we are not in an identical range either, and there are many examples which show that they do not follow each other (except when there are films of course)... and even if it is the 60 years of FF ^^. In short wait to see what it will give here
I didn't say they are following each other. It's a long untapped team with another movie in the future. And they've both been hinting (maybe) with FF villains recently.

And do anniversaries ever matter when predicting product reveals? I can't think of one that's proved right.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 07:55 PM   #13
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwin View Post
Hope we see him in his old style.
Good luck. You got a better chance of seeing Samurai Thing
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:49 PM   #14
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Can’t wait to see this.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 05:50 PM   #15
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwin View Post
Hope we see him in his old style.
The Thing on the left is the best Thing ever done in any scale. Hard Hero’s was pretty good too.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:25 PM   #16
XMAN
Ultron

My favorite read growing up was the fantastic four so I’m hoping they do the Thing a royal Justice ..... may they do for the Thing what they did for the last Thanos that they made ....and ....hopefully the rest of the team will not be far behind....... bottom line they need to stay true to the character but with the XM studio touch of realism.
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 02:55 PM   #17
craigcliff1
Zot

from Ang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	am.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	149015  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 03:00 PM   #18
Destroyous
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
It is cool. I?m glad they didn?t leave the FF out completely.

I sold my Thing PF a few years ago...partially for a petty reason, I felt like the box was overly huge for the size of the statue. It took up so much space and the inner cartoon was mostly just full of foam padding. In comparison Rhino is about the same size statue but the box is smaller.
That?s a completely legitimate reason to sell it. I still have mine. Yep the box takes up so much room. If they could?ve had the arms removable I guess it could?ve been a smaller box. I?d love to see Invisible Woman next the most. Human Torch nah cause I?m not crazy about how XM does their flames. Looking forward to seeing all of this one.
Destroyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 04:39 PM   #19
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Cool!

I really liked the Super Skrull statue of XM Studios and am curious to see what The Thing will look like.
It's clobberin' time and Ben won't stop until the world is saved!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2022, 05:48 PM   #20
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyous View Post
That?s a completely legitimate reason to sell it. I still have mine. Yep the box takes up so much room. If they could?ve had the arms removable I guess it could?ve been a smaller box. I?d love to see Invisible Woman next the most. Human Torch nah cause I?m not crazy about how XM does their flames. Looking forward to seeing all of this one.
I?ve been hoping for a Human Torch 1/4 for a while now. I don?t know why nobody wants to make one.

The one thing I don?t like about the Thing portrait is the teeth are painted too dirty. They don?t have to be pearly white but I imagine Thing would brush his teeth. This isn?t a random monster or nasty teeth Joker statue. And I know he?s a rock man but the brown gum line and brown teeth are too much.

Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote