Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-25-2019, 02:58 PM   #2551
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The only thing I really want to happen is Daenerys doesn't get the throne. Or if she does, that the North never bends the knee.

If allll the hints and mythology of the show plays a part, I think she may not get the throne. Anybody else remember in Season 2 when she was in the House of the Undying and one of the rooms showed a vision with the Iron Throne room? The building was burnt with no roof and it was snowing. Only dragons can burn stone and winter has come. So that illusion could be that she destroys Kings Landing or maybe the Night King and his dragon do.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:00 PM   #2552
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
The only thing I really want to happen is Daenerys doesn't get the throne. Or if she does, that the North never bends the knee.
What is a truce is struck at the God's Eye and the North is conceded to the White Walkers? She could be ruler of the six kingdoms then.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #2553
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Only dragons can burn stone and winter has come.
well there is still the current jerk on the throne who has already shown a willingness to use the many stores of Wildfire hidden in the city when she doesn't get her way.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:55 PM   #2554
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:

If allll the hints and mythology of the show plays a part, I think she may not get the throne. Anybody else remember in Season 2 when she was in the House of the Undying and one of the rooms showed a vision with the Iron Throne room? The building was burnt with no roof and it was snowing. Only dragons can burn stone and winter has come. So that illusion could be that she destroys Kings Landing or maybe the Night King and his dragon do.
She may give up the throne for something / someone more important, a child perhaps? I just hope she won't die.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:04 AM   #2555
off
The X-Men

Be cool if the Knight King's dragon eats Daenerys.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 12:07 AM   #2556
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
Be cool if the Knight King's dragon eats Daenerys.
that'd be amazing!
Old 04-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #2557
supermetroid
Teen Titans

And then she became the Night Queen? That'd be a good twist and thrilling finish, Jon having to fight that battle with what's left of his allies.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:41 PM   #2558
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post

And then she became the Night Queen? That'd be a good twist and thrilling finish, Jon having to fight that battle with what's left of his allies.
i think you meant to say "and then she became dragon poop and the fields grew twice as tall that year, twas' truly her destiny to help the people of Westeros after all. "
Old 04-26-2019, 02:12 PM   #2559
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I was all about being team Daenerys until the constant "Bend the Knee" last season....and now once again this season. She says she wants everyone to be free and make their own choices........unless it comes to her ruling them all and making them do what she wants. I think she may turn out to be more of a villain than Cercei in the end.

jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:45 PM   #2560
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:

My theory is that the Night King and Viserion are heading to King's Landing to turn them all into undead. He was absent from the scene where the rest of the white walkers were approaching Winterfell.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote