Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-14-2018, 11:11 PM   #91
BurningRage
Inhumans

So if they make a Two-Face pf he’ll be in an action pose and fully sculpted to go with these?
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:13 PM   #92
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I can see that, but it doesn't seem cohesive.
The base relates the two pieces, get it.
It is hard to explain. It looks like they would just get in each other's way.
Maybe that is what they are trying to convey, like they are crazy-clumsy.
Thats likely the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
Once Batman sold out, you knew they needed to reup the foundation characters to create a jumping on point. Theyre laying that foundation in a single year, wasting no time at all.
Exactly, those pf's were dated imo. After these new pf's i expect we'll start seeing the likes of 2 face, scarecrow, flash etc. honestly i hope we get a new aquaman and gl(john stewart) as well.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:16 PM   #93
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Don’t know what to make of the pose, yet. Would need to see full reveal first ...of both of them.

Both portraits on Joker are pretty rad, tho.
Love jokers portraits, best joker portraits i've seen.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:27 PM   #94
StuntMan_Mike
Justice League

Great concept on this one and the sculpt looks killer to. Can’t wait to see more.
StuntMan_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:35 AM   #95
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Torture?, 6 new PFs in 6 months time, the 4 we've seen so far being rediculous scuplts. All in new costumes while in action poses.

Far from torture IMO, im blown away. If we only get 2 more at SDCC, it'll still be an incredible year for DC comic PFs. All setting up secondary characters for years to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
He's referring to the fact every single one has been a repeat.
Quote:
Once Batman sold out, you knew they needed to reup the foundation characters to create a jumping on point. Theyre laying that foundation in a single year, wasting no time at all.
Pure torture. They are wasting my time with repeats and made up costumes. I need a classic Flash, Martian Man Hunter, Green Arrow, Two Face, Deathstroke, Ra's, Scarecrow, Deadshot, and Mr. Freeze. The wait alone is agonizing and now sideshow has decided to sideshowifiy or modernize all future costumes on their PFs. It feels like they're using a water board on me now.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #96
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
So if they make a Two-Face pf he’ll be in an action pose and fully sculpted to go with these?
Don't hold your breath on Two Face. We'll probably get another Trinity, Harley, Joker, Catwoman, and Ivy, before they even think about old Harvey.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:47 AM   #97
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Thats likely the case.
Exactly, those pf's were dated imo. After these new pf's i expect we'll start seeing the likes of 2 face, scarecrow, flash etc. honestly i hope we get a new aquaman and gl(john stewart) as well.
That's a pipe dream. Ask Spidey or X-MEN fans how that's working out for them. No Doc Ock, No Vulture, No Sandman, No Cable, No Mr. Sinister, No Omega Red, etc....

All they got were rehashes. The classic Lee X-MEN line dumped with no white Storm, the classic Spidey PF and Com line rehashed to death with more Spideys, Black Cat, Green Goblin, Venom, and Carnage. There's an obvious pattern here in both the Marvel and DC licenses and it's not a good one.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:21 AM   #98
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
That's a pipe dream. Ask Spidey or X-MEN fans how that's working out for them. No Doc Ock, No Vulture, No Sandman, No Cable, No Mr. Sinister, No Omega Red, etc....

All they got were rehashes. The classic Lee X-MEN line dumped with no white Storm, the classic Spidey PF and Com line rehashed to death with more Spideys, Black Cat, Green Goblin, Venom, and Carnage. There's an obvious pattern here in both the Marvel and DC licenses and it's not a good one.
I agree about the spidey and x-men line granted i do think well see a cable given that there is a movie coming out but otherwise i have no faith in either of those lines. However with dc/justice league/batline they've slowly but steadily been releasing new characters and practically just revamp the foundational dc characters in a few months which was sorely needed. I definitely think flash is around the corner too.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #99
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
i was wondering the same thing, i hope not... fully sculpted i could go either way, the suit on the og joker was awesome though. i see two-face as a more stoic museum pose type of character
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #100
AC_808
Hercules

For Two-Face, I'd like to see him standing with a gun in his left hand pointing in the direction he's looking at. With an angry visage and him flipping his coin in his right hand.

I imagine transparent resin to show the coin flipping in the air with his coin at the top of the transparent resin. Making him look like he has the viewer in his sights and he is letting his coin decide to pull the trigger or not.

EX could be a change of left hand with a different size gun ...and an even angrier face.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote