Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #111
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
I like it, looks better than before. I see it more as a overall representation of Jason rather than being accurate to one particular film. Which is fine by me as they changed his look that much from film to film I think this was the best way to go. Will be definitely getting this one by the looks of things.
agreed. I like it a lot, but I'm just not a huge F13 fan. Prolly wont get it, but I know my mom will
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #112
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I saw 2 photos, will probably wait for more but i believe that he looks bulkier and has a more toned body or did they change the clothes making them fit to his body ? All in all, they improved the sculpt with the exception of the mask.

I would probably get it in order to put it next to Jason LSB. But we need more photos
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:01 PM   #113
thx217
Ultimates

They are still fine tuning the piece. They did bulked up the body. The head will be 5% larger so it fits the body and the mask perfectly. They'll used the lighting on the piece to create a simulated water wave effect. Mask will also be adjusted a bit also.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #114
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

That's good to hear,it already looks better from its first debut.Lookin forward to how the final product will turn out now.Thanks for the info
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 02:37 AM   #115
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
They are still fine tuning the piece. They did bulked up the body. The head will be 5% larger so it fits the body and the mask perfectly. They'll used the lighting on the piece to create a simulated water wave effect. Mask will also be adjusted a bit also.
Sounds like it'll be perfect to me after those adjustments, interested to see the water wave lighting effect
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 03:27 AM   #116
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
So, Steve actually listened to collectors, who wrote that the body needed to be bulkier, the clothes not so loose or that the head was WAYYYYY too small for his body ? One guy wrote that Steve would not give a ...k for us complaining....Well pal, Steve actually did!

Bravo, Steve.
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:49 AM   #117
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
So, Steve actually listened to collectors, who wrote that the body needed to be bulkier, the clothes not so loose or that the head was WAYYYYY too small for his body ? One guy wrote that Steve would not give a ...k for us complaining....Well pal, Steve actually did!

Bravo, Steve.
People also said it wasn't finished product.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 12:56 PM   #118
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I'd still like to see some photos. The mask just looks like it needs a lot of work to me. Not even close to part 4...
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:40 AM   #119
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
That's good to hear,it already looks better from its first debut.Lookin forward to how the final product will turn out now.Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post

Bravo, Steve.
Seems like they do. Hopefully the goes to all of the stuff the do moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
I'd still like to see some photos. The mask just looks like it needs a lot of work to me. Not even close to part 4...
Here's a shot of the mask in my hand.

thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:31 PM   #120
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Here's a shot of the mask in my hand.

Thanks, it does look better but has a long way too go IMO. Eye holes too far away and lots of other issues too with spacing and the red marks. I will contact Steve with more details because I REALLY want this piece to be perfect.

Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote