Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-24-2019, 08:43 AM   #671
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheGates View Post
Do you think it will be ever resolved? I don't. If you contact Sideshow you just get the runaround telling you to email PCS who never reply.

Pretty sure they'll have a booth at SDCC, wish someone would have the balls to have it out face to face with them.
Who knows?... but I still say this section should be on lockdown until it does get resolved or at least show signs of getting resolved.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:38 AM   #672
wlvn
Frackin!

I recently cancelled my akuma through Sideshow and was offered 2 options as refund. Either store credits or money back by PCS. I chose PCS. Does that mean I chose the wrong option and will never get my money back?
wlvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #673
WolfAtTheGates
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlvn View Post
I recently cancelled my akuma through Sideshow and was offered 2 options as refund. Either store credits or money back by PCS. I chose PCS. Does that mean I chose the wrong option and will never get my money back?
I would have took the credit, post back if you actually do get your money refunded. Might be different since yours is more recent. I've been waiting over a year, so my chances are next to zero.
WolfAtTheGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:00 AM   #674
wlvn
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfAtTheGates View Post
I would have took the credit, post back if you actually do get your money refunded. Might be different since yours is more recent. I've been waiting over a year, so my chances are next to zero.
Damn! I didn’t know. If I have just known then I would have gotten the credits instead. I contacted SS and asked if they could just give me credits instead. Cancellation was made only a week ago.
wlvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:33 PM   #675
Northcollector
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
They are a bunch of lying thieves. I seriously don;t know how anyone can support this company going forward until they make things right to their customers they have STOLEN from.
I check in once in awhile and I am astounded that people still support this company.
Northcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 12:57 PM   #676
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcollector View Post
I check in once in awhile and I am astounded that people still support this company.
Couldn't agree more... They will keep censoring posts and booting people that speak out on their past to sucker new people in...

Can't wait to see them in person at SDCC
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 02:28 PM   #677
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Have any of you researched banding together and bringing about a lawsuit again PCS for the refunds? I know it's going to be harder given the multiple state (hell, country issues), but still.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:12 PM   #678
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Have any of you researched banding together and bringing about a lawsuit again PCS for the refunds? I know it's going to be harder given the multiple state (hell, country issues), but still.
If a customer also happened to be a lawyer then maybe. Otherwise everyone is out just enough money to be pissed about and warrant action but not enough to get past the initial hurtle to make it happen and still a huge chance of ending up with nothing.

The Sideshow credits helped immensely in that regard or else people would have had enough on the line where PCS would have already imploded and been hung out to dry permanently.
And quite frankly most people just want to be done and move on. Can't say I blame them. That's how they've even made it this long.

And I'm in no way making excuses for the new owners but if it weren't for them taking over, talking to a lawyer is about the only option many of us would have had. It's obvious Macaluso could not and was not going to continue with the shape PCS was in and if not for his ego he likely would have disappeared even sooner.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 07:39 PM   #679
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
The Sideshow credits helped immensely in that regard or else people would have had enough on the line where PCS would have already imploded and been hung out to dry permanently.
And quite frankly most people just want to be done and move on. Can't say I blame them. That's how they've even made it this long.

Agree, credits did help. I will not/never move on until I get the +2k that was stolen from me.

Once they pay me what was taken I will quit all of their groups and bid them a fair well.

It's a simple concept,

PAYBACK WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR TRUSTING CUSTOMERS!!!
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:43 AM   #680
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

With the exception of this thread the PCS section should be locked. To let them keep promoting their statues when they’ve taken so much money is staggering.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote