Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 11-24-2018, 01:19 AM   #101
leplant
Deadman

I was shocked by the price. I was really thinking in the $800 to $900 range.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:26 PM   #102
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Dang. I thought visiting Chronicle's site on my iPad was slow and dysfunctional. Figured it was just a weak mobile presence. At work now and it sucks just as much. Can't even get the images of Jareth to load when clicking on the thumbnails.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:49 PM   #103
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Our prices on statues have doubled since we started. We've now hired a full time American that speaks the language to manage our products in person during production who lives in China.

This will ensure that the factory matches the pre-pro paint they send us for approval.

Jareth is now the largest and most expensive 1/4 figure we've produced and we are doing a lot of engineering to ensure the hair and statue arrive with little effort to put it together.

As of this morning there are seven or so left in the 100 pc run with the print. So everyone that has ordered before this post will get the print guaranteed.

China is catching up with the rest of the world regarding pay, statue costs will be going up as a result. Even the tariffs have added new costs for importing statues.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:23 PM   #104
Gathro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Our prices on statues have doubled since we started. We've now hired a full time American that speaks the language to manage our products in person during production who lives in China.

This will ensure that the factory matches the pre-pro paint they send us for approval.

Jareth is now the largest and most expensive 1/4 figure we've produced and we are doing a lot of engineering to ensure the hair and statue arrive with little effort to put it together.

As of this morning there are seven or so left in the 100 pc run with the print. So everyone that has ordered before this post will get the print guaranteed.

China is catching up with the rest of the world regarding pay, statue costs will be going up as a result. Even the tariffs have added new costs for importing statues.

Paul
I ordered after this post because I said to sort out a credit code I had with you guys. I think im very close to getting the print and if someone cancels does that mean mine moves up to a print as well? The reason I ask is because lots of companies have cancels.
Gathro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:13 PM   #105
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathro View Post
I ordered after this post because I said to sort out a credit code I had with you guys. I think im very close to getting the print and if someone cancels does that mean mine moves up to a print as well? The reason I ask is because lots of companies have cancels.
You should be good on the print. Only 2 spots left to claim and yes a cancellation could free one up for a person who missed out (in order beyond the original 100 orders).

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:18 PM   #106
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I would have loved to see an exclusive with one or two extra goblins to have standing around the throne. That would have really pushed this piece over the top!
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:58 PM   #107
qz33
Rescue

If it winds up looking like this picture it will be one of the greatest mass produced statues of all time.

qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:55 AM   #108
Biggunz
Loki

I think I may have found an alternative
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	118987  
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:56 AM   #109
cratercritter
The Spirit

I like the little goblin creature with the pointy hat. ...and the one with the cute face cheeks that is embedded in the fore-ground.
cratercritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 01:22 PM   #110
leplant
Deadman

I would like to see a Hoggle, as well as some of the other goblins.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote