Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

View Poll Results: Which shown piece did you like most?
Cheetah 15 23.08%
Batman 11 16.92%
Darkseid 11 16.92%
Batgirl 19 29.23%
Captain Marvel / Shazam 4 6.15%
Black Adam 5 7.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2019, 03:27 PM   #31
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
1. TH/Chad not discuss characters that he would like to eventually get to, and only talk about characters that are being put up for pre-order.

6. Have any and all questions be only about items that were shown and going up for pre-order.

I also believe that it was mentioned that FB Live should be limited to once per quarter.

Personally I LOVE that Chad shared with us his plans for next 2-3 years but it appears I'm in the minority.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #32
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Guys, I don’t think we are in any position to come up with how Chad runs his business. I know, as a customer, I feel that Tweeterhead still have so many things to improve the way they run their business and they are very frustrating to work with, but ultimately it’s Chad’s company. I think we are stepping way over our line when we are demanding him to run the company in a certain way...
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #33
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Guys, I don’t think we are in any position to come up with how Chad runs his business. I know, as a customer, I feel that Tweeterhead still have so many things to improve the way they run their business and they are very frustrating to work with, but ultimately it’s Chad’s company. I think we are stepping way over our line when we are demanding him to run the company in a certain way...
GTFO you are making way too much sense to be a collector (jk)
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #34
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Nobody is 'demanding' anything. We are just airing our concerns in a constructive way and offering possible solutions. It's obviously his business and he'll run it how he wants to, but he said he's happy to take fair criticism and listen to suggestions. He keeps saying in different ways how we are all in this together and he wants us to be a part of it. You can't really have it both ways. Keep in mind, the vast majority of us are trying to be thoughtful and respectful.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:00 PM   #35
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Nobody is 'demanding' anything. We are just airing our concerns in a constructive way and offering possible solutions. It's obviously his business and he'll run it how he wants to, but he said he's happy to take fair criticism and listen to suggestions. He keeps saying in different ways how we are all in this together and he wants us to be a part of it. You can't really have it both ways. Keep in mind, the vast majority of us are trying to be thoughtful and respectful.
I know you mean to help but can we really offer sound solutions and suggestions to him though? We only know the surface of the business situation. Unless we are TH employee and know the business situation as an insider or a stakeholder, we don’t really have a say on how he runs his business. When Chad said he’s happy to hear criticism, I don’t think he meant this.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #36
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post

I also believe that it was mentioned that FB Live should be limited to once per quarter.

Personally I LOVE that Chad shared with us his plans for next 2-3 years but it appears I'm in the minority.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Chris and MisterJ it's just a whittling down of things that seem to be phrased one way or another. Sure you can split hairs on the topics but when considered they can usually be concentrated in one question.
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:12 PM   #37
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Can we really offer sound solutions and suggestions to him though? We only know the surface of the business situation. Unless we are TH employee and know the business situation as an insider or a stakeholder, we don’t really have a say on how he runs his business. When Chad said he’s happy to hear criticism, I don’t think he meant this.
What Chad told me at SDCC is that he welcomes what fans want from the company. He wants to hear it from the fan/customer's perspective. That's different than telling him how to run his business.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:06 PM   #38
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
So what I'm reading is:

1. TH/Chad not discuss characters that he would like to eventually get to, and only talk about characters that are being put up for pre-order.

2. Everything that goes up for preorder should be shown with everything it will come with.

3. Fully functioning website with complete set of available characters, with correct delivery dates and flexibility of customers to edit address and have it reflected on all orders going forward.

4. TH/Chad possibly hire someone as a dedicated CS representative to timely respond to customers and their issue or suggestions.

5. TH/Chad stick to deadlines that he makes.

6. Have any and all questions be only about items that were shown and going up for pre-order.

Am I missing any major point that would not be addressed under the umbrella topics listed above?
Only other thing I'd add is looking at the possibility of making a few extras at the time of production. That way you have replacements on hand and don't have to wait for the factory to find the time. The quicker you can get replacements out, the better. Think that pretty much covers it. Appreciate it grphyx.

As for trying to tell Chad how to run his business...I mean, if people didn't bring these things up then things may never change. I don't think anyone is trying to force their view, but simply offer it. We all want this brand to succeed and if we can offer insight from a different perspective (or a similar one), then why not? Totally up to Chad what he takes from it.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:07 PM   #39
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

part deux
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 05:38 AM   #40
French Cancan
Deadman

I see a lot of love and fun in all these threads of the Tweeterhead's section.
1 see a lot of happy collectors because their comic book heroes come to life as a statue. That’s all that matters, right?
I have no message for Chad other than

Follow your heart, follow your dreams!!
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote