Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-12-2016, 10:48 AM   #1771
lordofanime
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPBF View Post
^Not to worry, it'll be painted. The 1:9 scale dioramas are fully realized statues, not resin model kits (which there are plenty of for Jurassic Park). In fact, Paul said in the above interview that the Owen and Blue statue should be painted in time for Jurassic Con (Sep 10th). Maybe Paul has an update to share...
That's good hear!
However, my wallet does not agree with me! haha!

Can't wait for the figure!
lordofanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:48 AM   #1772
Jurassic
Fantastic Four

I would be amazing if we could get this ILM full body walking Triceratops in/as a statue/model.

1:20
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38...ilms#tab_embed

Jurassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:48 AM   #1773
triceratops
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic View Post
I would be amazing if we could get this ILM full body walking Triceratops in/as a statue/model.

1:20
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38...ilms#tab_embed

that’s great!i need too.
triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:39 AM   #1774
yankeetrex
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I kinda have to disagree, the JW triceratops looks very generic. If anything it should be the sick triceratops.
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:07 AM   #1775
clutch
Sailor Moon

This is my favorite Triceratops sculpt:

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:48 PM   #1776
JPBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeetrex View Post
I kinda have to disagree, the JW triceratops looks very generic. If anything it should be the sick triceratops.
Sick triceratops is in the works. Will be based on the Stan Winston Maquette. Plan is to have a separate Alan Grant statue for sale that when combined with the maquette becomes a 1:9 diorama and re-creates the scene from the movie where he's listening to the sick triceratops breathing. It's one of my most anticipated pieces.
JPBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 04:46 AM   #1777
dannygarrett09
Birdman

I meet Sam Neill yesterday at a special screening of his new film yesterday, Hunt for the Wilderpeople a very good film and asked him what he thinks about his new figure from Chronicles he has not seen it yet but did mention about his kenner figure that it looked like he was wearing a diaper lol

dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #1778
Oblivion100

Living legend! I wish I could meet him in person some day.
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #1779
Choopie
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
I meet Sam Neill yesterday at a special screening of his new film yesterday, Hunt for the Wilderpeople a very good film and asked him what he thinks about his new figure from Chronicles he has not seen it yet but did mention about his kenner figure that it looked like he was wearing a diaper lol

So awesome. I'd love to meet him as well. I've been a fan of his work since My Brilliant Career.
Choopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:27 AM   #1780
Manu81
The Spirit

Hi everybody!this is my first post hereI'm from Spain and I have just pre-ordered the T-Rex break out. hope to get it soon!

My question is about this line. I have read too many posts and also I have seen videos in youtube...I don't know where but I am pretty sure that I have understood sonething about a velociraptor maquette representing the kitchen scene in JP1.

Is that correct? I see that Paul from chronicles answer some of our questions and a maquette like this will be a dream come thrue! Any possibilities of a raptor maquette like this? And, how often chronicles announces their new pieces? I mean, now we have to get the rexies, the stego, compi, 1/6 human figures, and they have also announced the statue with blue and owen. If there is something working on, when they use to announce it?

JP is one of my fauvourite franchises all the time (with alien). Very happy with all the stuff that is comming out but unfortunately, not enough space to diplay it (busts are awesome, also de figures 1:1, but that's too big to display in my room, thats why I am more interested in maquettes).

Don't forget your costumers that live in appartments with limited space)!!
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote