Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-22-2017, 12:05 AM   #61
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
There needs to be a special bonus for ordering the Blind and not just due to longer Flex pay. It should have the Exclusive bonuses as well as a hidden Blind bonus. Such as a Koopaling like Bully Koopa or Kootie Pie Koopa.

Then, the EX can also have a EX BASE with Bowsers Castle theme with Flickering LED fire, lava and an extra display piece of Princess Peach locked up yelling help to Mario to come save her...

Please get more creative for a $700 Bowser, especially since I ordered him in the Blind and others have as well! Thanks
Seriously? Just be thankful that they even offer this option of longer flex pays. Can't think of another company that offers this to its customers... They created this option because people requested it after the Okami bust because of the high cost but they didn't need to
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:07 AM   #62
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmeister View Post
Never bought from F4F before, what is this low number request? People just send in their request for a specific number on launch day and it's lottery?
You can always try to contact CS with a number request but it's no guarantee that you get that specific number. For the rest, the numbers are based on when you order (first come, first serve) with the exception of #1 & #2
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:49 AM   #63
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

If I recall / understand correct...there is NO WAY for Bowser to "sell out" before the reveal, as in, only via Blind PO...correct?

If he "cant" sell out, I will just wait for the reveals.
If he can...might as well PO.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #64
dao2
Cyclops

I think he could, there is a maximum usually, however it's extremely unlikely to hit it so you shouldn't PO unless you want to do a payment plan.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:16 AM   #65
BurningRage
Inhumans

They'll close the ex two weeks after the official reveal. F4F would want to make as many as they can.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:06 PM   #66
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Seriously? Just be thankful that they even offer this option of longer flex pays. Can't think of another company that offers this to its customers... They created this option because people requested it after the Okami bust because of the high cost but they didn't need to
I will be thankful with an added bonus given for the blind EX!!!

2 extra months on flex is not a good incentive for buying in the blind and big woopdeedoo.... From the production they can always add extra goodies into a piece and still make very good profits..... You give companies too much credit saying for us to be thankful for whatever is offered, but companies like PCS always have multiple swap outs and added pieces, so I was suggesting for a blind EX to have an extra bonus and even though he's big they can add that into the $700 cost and still make very good money.

Plus, when fans speak up with suggestions like to add a bonus or to change something some companies actually listen here. For example, PCS was releasing Dhalsim and many fans wanted the EX Classic head included in the Yoga Master version. Well, PCS listened to the fans and since they suggested for the EX Classic head to be included when Pre Orders went up PCS included a 4th swap out portrait making fans very happy. So, sometimes it's good to suggest what we desire to see in the final product and for having a Blind pre order, they should do something extra for loyal fans that buy in the blind besides the longer Flex pay.

Also, the companies should be just as thankful to have loyal fans that buy their products because without customers they have no business, so please don't say that we should be the thankful ones... Oh by the way, I bought Bowser in the blind in full, so I can care less about FLEX!

Sideshows Flex pay has long payment plans as well and doesn't have to do it in the blind. They also add nice extra pieces for their EX pieces. Having just LED's as an extra is not enough for an EX and I hope F4F Does more for the EX since added LED's is what they usually do for their EX's.

When fans spend thousands of dollars on a company such as F4F and we can express ourselves in this private forum where they might take suggestions then I am just suggesting and asking to please think of cool ways to enhance the EX besides just having LED's. It can have LED's, but still have an extra EX piece as well.

As a company owner myself, I know customers love when you give a surprised added bonus and either way both sides are thankful.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:28 AM   #67
BurningRage
Inhumans

BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 01:42 PM   #68
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Gadzooks!!!! Man I can't wait.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:47 PM   #69
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I think F4F is going to do a great job on this one. Really wish they'd show us more.
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:31 AM   #70
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

In due time. We are excited to show this one soon
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote