Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-24-2018, 04:14 AM   #251
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
The garbage foam issue is history. All statues produced in China now comes in double boxes. Ask if anyone received a broken Medusa Victorious (2 boxes) or Twin Mermaids, by example.

Yes, ARH had a lot of problems in the past, but we are working to fix all them. Believe me when I tell you that I am the person who most understand about the word frustration.

So, we have 2 alternatives: we close the business or we face the problems and work to solve all past issues.

And yes, the world becomes a place full of hate and anger. There are people starving to death, children dying in conflict zones and we have also collectors of dolls screaming in pain.
lol you’re right of course .... but it’s probably not a great idea to point out how pointless your product is in the grand scheme of things
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:06 AM   #252
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Well you don’t help keep ARH afloat because you don’t buy or support them. There are others here who buy and do that but not you. And also maybe you should stop clinging onto your broken pink ares and sell it and take the loss like a grown man and move on with your life.
I was saying collectors in general and there was a time I did help, I bought 8-10 pieces over the years from them. Obviously you missed the part where I said he’s not pink? Selling for a loss has nothing to do with being a grown man...

Good luck with your collecting.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:05 AM   #253
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Us collectors keep your business (barely?) afloat, glad you find the need to classify us as screaming doll collectors. Arahom must of trained you personally with your angry responses, good luck with your career in customer service? Maybe you should go to those countries and help fix world hunger instead of working for a doll company.
I can see you enjoyed the "doll collector" classification... Well, I was not talking about statues

Yes, ARH made a lot of mistakes and hurt many customers. But I am really trying to help to fix things. This is something I can do to try to make the world better (instead going to a warzone).

I am just tired to hear the same blaming thing about ARH... Specially here in the forums.

I have an idea: do you want to replace me here in Customer Support? The working hours is 24/7, the salary is 1.5K (it's due) and you will need to buy resin and purchase shipping labels from your pocket!

Let's make an agreement, everytime you say bad things about ARH, you can also write: "Louis have mercy on me" or maybe "Louis give us the gift of life"...
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:34 AM   #254
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
I can see you enjoyed the "doll collector" classification... Well, I was not talking about statues

Yes, ARH made a lot of mistakes and hurt many customers. But I am really trying to help to fix things. This is something I can do to try to make the world better (instead going to a warzone).

I am just tired to hear the same blaming thing about ARH... Specially here in the forums.

I have an idea: do you want to replace me here in Customer Support? The working hours is 24/7, the salary is 1.5K (it's due) and you will need to buy resin and purchase shipping labels from your pocket!

Let's make an agreement, everytime you say bad things about ARH, you can also write: "Louis have mercy on me" or maybe "Louis give us the gift of life"...
Ill give you that, it was a solid attempt to retract your doll comment. We all know it was a cute jab at me and now you realize it wasn't the best of comments.

I understand you are trying to do your job and fix stuff around there. But your going to have to deal with this type of backlash for quite sometime, because there are a lot of angry people that have dealt with all kinds of stuff from ARH (and still don't have their statues). Its best to not make little comments in return.

You really are stuck on making this world a better place, you don't have to go into a warzone to help. But working for ARH is doing nothing to help the world FYI.

Good luck to you and fixing things.. about 4 other CS reps have failed, not sure its the customer support side that needs fixing.

P.S. It doesn't matter how many boxes you put over it, the foam is still garbage.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:50 AM   #255
arh_louis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
(...)
Good luck to you and fixing things(...)
THANK YOU!!!
Old 07-24-2018, 09:14 AM   #256
Nebulhym
The X-Men

I don't understand some people here..

Quote:
This is unbelievable, I haven't been on the ARH forum for a while because I gave up on them as a company and sold off everything besides Ares. Just blows my mind they still haven't fulfilled your orders yet and still use that garbage foam in their packaging. I see they went back to production in China, guess the in house only plan failed?

Surprised they are still in business!

You said it yourself, you haven't been on the forums here because you gave up on ARH.

Why are you coming back, just to insult the people who are trying to help the company get back up?

Not nice.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:24 AM   #257
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I hope its the gold ARES you kept and not the pink one otherwise there is no hope for you!
What is your fascination with the Shanana Ares and his stubby little spear? We all know you are just jelly of our red Ares' with our full man sized spears.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shanana.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	115504  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:41 AM   #258
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:24 AM   #259
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
I don't understand some people here..

You said it yourself, you haven't been on the forums here because you gave up on ARH.

Why are you coming back, just to insult the people who are trying to help the company get back up?

Not nice.
Obviously I didn't come back to insult anyone directly trying to get the company back on track, if you read the original post it was based on being amazed people still haven't gotten their statues from years ago and the foam they still use.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:18 PM   #260
arh_louis

Sometimes I take the things too personal, and this is my mistake.

ARH customers have the right to blame the company for errors in the past. Doing so, this help us to prevent the same errors again in the future.

Looking for the other side, the way I manage Customer Support is 100% human. I am not some kind of robot replying all e-mails in the same automatic way ("You are welcome... You are welcome...").

Every customer is not a number. When I receive an e-mail, most of the time, I know the person who is writing to me, and I even know if there's a pending issue.

I am far from perfect doing this job, and it's impossible to make everyone happy in Customer Support, specially with so many problems around.

I am just looking forward to a better 2019.