Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Did big look back?
LOL well done
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #82
toe
Alpha Flight

the best Green Lantern by Sideshow to date.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:36 PM   #83
ambasah
Red Skull

I like it. one to try and score down the road.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:52 PM   #84
Timothy
The Spirit

Can't wait to see the full reveal. John Stewart is my favorite Green Lantern.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:53 PM   #85
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

From the pose this looks like it would display better with the first Green Lantern PF. Not sure how it would fit scale wise though.
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:16 PM   #86
looch
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I prefer the translucent green construct from the Prime 1 Green lanern last year. I'm Struggling with this toxic slime green like the previous PF
looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #87
gomur
The Tick

Wish they quit with all the RIDICULOUS tech lines. I can stomach a few, but it actually detracts from the costume when you go this far IMO. Is that a Spider-Man webbed boot or what? You've had comic faithful depictions of Hal Jordan and Sinestro. I hope Stewart doesn't look jarringly out of place.

And like others have said, he seems to be missing the rest of his left arm. Maybe the arm is bent at a 90 degree angle and he's "holding" the cannon construct on the other side (hopefully). Otherwise the construct shape/design look more like a super busy mess than an uber cool BFG. Maybe if it was a translucent green like the OG Hal Jordan's EX fist?

GREAT design concept but it feels like SS once again dropped the ball trying too hard in the details. Like they did with the new Batman PF. Keep it simple(r)! I've been looking forward to more Green Lantern universe statues, but I do feel a bit deflated with this John Stewart.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #88
Divinesorrow
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looch View Post
I prefer the translucent green construct from the Prime 1 Green lanern last year. I'm Struggling with this toxic slime green like the previous PF
Agree with you here. The construct itself isn’t terrible but I hate the green slime. Can’t get past that green slime and the missing half arm. I like the right arms construct better too. We don’t have the best picture of it yet but I like how it looks forming.
Divinesorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #89
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinesorrow View Post
Agree with you here. The construct itself isn’t terrible but I hate the green slime. Can’t get past that green slime and the missing half arm. I like the right arms construct better too. We don’t have the best picture of it yet but I like how it looks forming.
I think just a color change to a more emerald green would make a world of difference.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:37 PM   #90
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
Wish they quit with all the RIDICULOUS tech lines. I can stomach a few, but it actually detracts from the costume when you go this far IMO. Is that a Spider-Man webbed boot or what? You've had comic faithful depictions of Hal Jordan and Sinestro. I hope Stewart doesn't look jarringly out of place.

And like others have said, he seems to be missing the rest of his left arm. Maybe the arm is bent at a 90 degree angle and he's "holding" the cannon construct on the other side (hopefully). Otherwise the construct shape/design look more like a super busy mess than an uber cool BFG. Maybe if it was a translucent green like the OG Hal Jordan's EX fist?

GREAT design concept but it feels like SS once again dropped the ball trying too hard in the details. Like they did with the new Batman PF. Keep it simple(r)! I've been looking forward to more Green Lantern universe statues, but I do feel a bit deflated with this John Stewart.
I need to see more but agree with much of this. While I can't put this on eyeroll level with Bats I agree SS can't get out of their own way a lot of times.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote