Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #541
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Yep, got mine- Matching Kitana/Mileena AP's . TY Jerry.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:25 PM   #542
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quick question, if you order both do you get matching numbers?
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:40 PM   #543
lewisnfro86

I believe numbers are random. If they were a duo pack you would, but individually sold I don't believe you would.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #544
dao2
Cyclops

numbers are random except for packs like lewis says (but that's like 1 number for all).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:35 AM   #545
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Talking

Yesss I got an AP email. Im really happy! Thanks Jerry! My eyes were shocked when I saw the title of the email beginning With a nice Congratulations. I am a little jealous of Lewis's double AP because I really like Kitana better, but Mileena I am more then grateful for. Now I have 1, 1/3 AP.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 02:25 AM   #546
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Yesss I got an AP email. Im really happy! Thanks Jerry! My eyes were shocked when I saw the title of the email beginning With a nice Congratulations. I am a little jealous of Lewis's double AP because I really like Kitana better, but Mileena I am more then grateful for. Now I have 1, 1/3 AP.
Congrats Ash!

I got an AP for my Battle Ryu so I know how cool it feels to at least snag one for the collection. It's cool even if I don't get another one.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:06 AM   #547
lewisnfro86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Awesome, and congrats. Now for the loooong wait
Old 12-20-2016, 03:21 AM   #548
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks.. Yeah, but the Ninjas will hopefully be out in the next couple months and I have some SS pieces coming up as well. Then hopefully 1/4 Shao & Kintaro. I just hope we can get pieces in
1-1.5 years would be reasonable. PCS needs their own factory with oversight and well trained artist with good turnarounds. I remember reading that XM has their own facility, not sure Im right.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:08 AM   #549
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
This time of year isn't doing any favors for selling anything.

Even people in BST should realize that.

I agree with Qz33. The average collector is on a budget and needs to think about family & friends during the holidays. Its Not good to be so selfish buying back to back to back
pre-orders and then not be able to get gifts for your family from spending too much on yourself.

Thank God I had saved up cash, but to still have all these 1/3 pre-orders so close together during the holidays is not easy to keep up with.

I kind of find it funny that PCS's recent newsletter on the 18th said they will cool it now for pre-orders to give collectors some time to recover for the holidays.

That is way too close to Christmas to cool it and the damage to some pockets is already done.. I feel the
pre- orders should have stopped with Kitana and continued with Mileena after the holidays in January... That gap in time would help collectors save and the project can still be coordinated with the factory having both sisters completed for the same production time. Or if they wanted the 2 ladies Pre-orders to be close together they could have did Chun-Li in replace of Kitana and then waited to do both ladies after the holidays. I feel MK 1/3 should not get back to back months in a row and every other month makes more sense.

Or if it stopped with Kitana, break for the holidays; then Mileena In January followed by Chun-Li In February. In March a 1/4 pre-order and then Goro 1/3 in April.. I feel this would have made more sense..

Goro will be very high priced. Collectors that want this full line need time to breath between pre-orders... 1/3 Sub Zero and Scorpion pre-orders were more spread out then the ladies.

This is all way too close to the holidays and New Years. I cant explain why PCS pumped all 1/3's in a big batch near the holidays? Will these pieces be early presents in 2018? Lol

Even with payment plans I feel the Pre-Orders need more spacing during the holidays and cooling it now is too late.. Thats the reason Mileena is selling slower as well as the same pose for some collectors were drawn away..

I think the same pose will suit the ladies great because they are twin mirror sisters, but Mileena is an evil clone. So their victory pose could be identicle and look nice on each side of the 3 Ninjas.. With their different outfits and the amazing detail both statues have will make you forget they have the same body... With the different base and the way you can angle them being on opposite sides of the display will make them look amazing.

These ladies will be the center of attention next to their Strong Ninjas.

Jerry, please make a 1/3 Baraka after Goro... He needs to stand with Mileena and Goro. I have the 1/4 Baraka and its Flawless next to my 1/4 Goro!!!! Dragon eyes!
Old 12-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #550
KoRnKombat
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I got an Artist Proof!!!
So Happy!
KoRnKombat is offline   Reply With Quote