Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-07-2020, 09:25 AM   #731
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
Got my replacement portrait in from Prime 1 and it looks great! They definitely packed it the best they could this time around. And to add on to what every one else is saying, I too received an email from Sideshow regarding the smaller crossbow. Can't wait to receive it!
I just received a replacement portrait from Prime 1 after trying to get one from Sideshow without any luck. Unfortunately Prime 1 is being deceptive this time as they shipped the ear parts in a little bag and are telling me they broke them off on purpose so they wouldn’t break while being shipped. And are now asking me to glue them back on.....really Prime 1. Anybody got this BS story fed to them also?
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #732
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post
I just received a replacement portrait from Prime 1 after trying to get one from Sideshow without any luck. Unfortunately Prime 1 is being deceptive this time as they shipped the ear parts in a little bag and are telling me they broke them off on purpose so they wouldn’t break while being shipped. And are now asking me to glue them back on.....really Prime 1. Anybody got this BS story fed to them also?
I believe you but it makes no sense if true.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 03:40 PM   #733
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgadium View Post

Oh my.
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 07:55 PM   #734
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

P1 pulling an Iron Studios lol.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #735
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I basically told them I didn’t believe a word they were saying and to fix the situation or return the money for the part and shipping. Sideshow (whom I purchased from) didn’t even want to bother asking Prime 1 for a replacement....same ol’ “return it” or “credit”. I had to go and ask Prime 1 for the part myself. It’s a good thing we’re not spending 1k+ for these pieces
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 01:01 AM   #736
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Best huntress ever! gorgeous!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 02:58 AM   #737
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Question

Can someone tell me are the head portraits the exact same for both the sculpted and fabric versions. For some reason it looks like the pictures for both versions are different. The fabric version it looks like the portrait is looking more downwards with a slight tilt of her face and chin as opposed to the sculpted version. Or am I just seeing things?
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:04 PM   #738
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Can someone tell me are the head portraits the exact same for both the sculpted and fabric versions. For some reason it looks like the pictures for both versions are different. The fabric version it looks like the portrait is looking more downwards with a slight tilt of her face and chin as opposed to the sculpted version. Or am I just seeing things?
Going to go with seeing things...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 03:12 AM   #739
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

So, my Huntress is about to convert but I noticed the waitlist is now open on both versions. I thought this was sold out? Am I remembering incorrectly? Trying to figure out if this is one of those waitlist conversions that is occuring because it’s going to be back in stock. Any thoughts are appreciated. I do really want this one but like many I have to prioritize based on availability.
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 03:37 AM   #740
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon13 View Post
So, my Huntress is about to convert but I noticed the waitlist is now open on both versions. I thought this was sold out? Am I remembering incorrectly? Trying to figure out if this is one of those waitlist conversions that is occuring because it’s going to be back in stock. Any thoughts are appreciated. I do really want this one but like many I have to prioritize based on availability.
Not sure myself. I dont recall even seeing it as sold out . It has always shown as Waitlist open whenever I have checked. Im still waiting on a conversion for the sculpted. Congrats to you.

The Prime 1 Batman Ninja Deluxe version went from Waitlist full to now actually available to purchase. This all within a couple of days.

Perhaps its all based on Inventory errors.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote