Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 03-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #1
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

03-01-20 FB Live Recap

Feel free to add missing stuff or correct me on thing that are incorrect

*Few people helped with FB Live stream quality and it was improved with only few issues. Root cause was identified and corrective action will be implemented next week.

*No news from TH main 3 factories in China. Main one was supposed to be back to work at 80% capacity but no communication from the past 2/3 days.

*No ETA’s on shipping of anything. Nobody has any information available as to when things will start to get to normal. Even if a factory goes back to work it doesn’t guarantee that things will get moving as there is another factory that makes the boxes, printer that makes the outer cartons, another factory that makes the polyfoam. Basically everything right now is TBD.

*Robin, Starfire, Green Lantern, Pennywise were in casting, being painted or close to being done at the time when factories went down so it silver lignin is that we aren’t starting from scratch.

*RuPaul started shipping on Friday (2/28) and should be completed Tuesday 🤞TH is following up with all customers before shipping to verify address so it is shipped correctly. Customers are urged to reply to Vicki’s email to make sure address is corrector it needs to changed.

*Linda is 100% complete, boxed up and waiting for shipping once China returns to work.

*Refunds are still being processed. Some issues with credit card number being incorrect (my advice is to follow up with Vicki to make sure all is in order to process refund).

*Plans to attend the SDCC with some cool stuff but with situation in China it’s big question mark (not a hint at riddler).

*Robins base situation. EX will have Church + Gargoyle + Platform to place Robin and Batman together. Since Robin is still in production the impact of producing additional Church bases for EX customers should not impact the timeline too much (TH will update on what factory will say they need for additional time once they get back to work). Chad apologized and admitted that he should have waited to see Batgirl sales before announcing the platform. Lesson learned won’t happen again.

*Payment plan on orders prior to Darkseid deadline is Monday 3/2 (order that were place under the old system and still have balance on them).

*Darkseid sales were OK but not great.

*(unsure if I understood this correctly) new Lynda WW in works

*Samurai was digitally sculpted about 2 years ago. Paul Harding likes the character and wanted to sculpt him. He is one of the niche characters that in order to get made
TH will need to have committed orders before printing and production. If not enough people will be willing to commit character will not get made. Steppenwolf might be the same scenario. From concept to prototype is about $20K. (My heavily assumed math tells me that about 140 EX pieces is break even but I’m talking out of my ass so I’m probably very wrong). TH will ask us before hand about some more “obscure” characters to gauge the interest before moving forward.

*Bizzaro is sculpted and done. He is waiting to be shown (no time frame for reveal was given)

*Wonder Woman replacements should start shipping out next week. After that is done replacements for Joker and then Supergirl.

*Hordak is ready. Excited to start talking more about He-Man World. Battle Armor Skeletor teased.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

thanks for the recap Alex. Will still watch the video but this is appreciated.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:38 PM   #3
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Thanks Alex!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 10:15 PM   #4
MapleDonut
Justice League

Chad mentioned the Batgirl base will be taller -- is that correct?

On Tweeterhead.com, it says Batgirl stands 16 inches tall on her base.

What is the new height?
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 11:38 PM   #5
AlexT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
Chad mentioned the Batgirl base will be taller -- is that correct?

On Tweeterhead.com, it says Batgirl stands 16 inches tall on her base.

What is the new height?
I did ask. He said that base is what we have seen. No changes. What we seen is what we will get.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:30 AM   #6
craigcliff1
Zot

cool thanks
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 02:18 AM   #7
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Nice to get some updates. Honestly not that disappointed about the delays because there is a legitimate reason and it is sth out of the chad’s and even the factory’s control.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:36 AM   #8
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
I did ask. He said that base is what we have seen. No changes. What we seen is what we will get.
Thanks for clearing that up.
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:38 AM   #9
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Thanks for the update! I keep waiting for Flash news.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:24 AM   #10
AlexT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Thanks for the update! I keep waiting for Flash news.
I have a feeling that he will be the SDCC surprise (given that he will get made in time with everything happening).