Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 08-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
abarron
Batman

San Diego Padres 2007

Hey
I am thinking about trying to catch a San Diego Padres game will i am at SDCC next year and just wondered when the 2007 schedules would go up.
Hopefully you yanks will have a better idea that me as i haven't got a clue with baseball just thought it would be good seeing as Petco Park is so closeto the convention centre.
I tried the offical website but its only got this years on it

Thanks
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #2
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarron
Hey
I am thinking about trying to catch a San Diego Padres game will i am at SDCC next year and just wondered when the 2007 schedules would go up.
Hopefully you yanks will have a better idea that me as i haven't got a clue with baseball just thought it would be good seeing as Petco Park is so closeto the convention centre.

Thanks
good idea bro - however im almost positive that they schedule the convention when the padres are on the rd b/c of the traffic it would generate between the game and the convention center (the con and the ballpark are across the street from each other)
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #3
ant-man
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Hey

Thanks
i dont think they release next years schedule until after the season ends....maybe October or November. Contact the stadium... they might tell u when?
ant-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
fossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant-man
i dont think they release next years schedule until after the season ends....maybe October or November. Contact the stadium... they might tell u when?
that is my guess, also
Old 08-04-2006, 04:59 AM   #5
abarron
Batman

Thanks guys will keep an eye out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker
good idea bro - however im almost positive that they schedule the convention when the padres are on the rd b/c of the traffic it would generate between the game and the convention center (the con and the ballpark are across the street from each other)
Yeah it looked that way this year but i was thinking either just before or just after the con
Old 08-04-2006, 04:50 PM   #6
fossa

Quote:
Thanks guys will keep an eye out

Yeah it looked that way this year but i was thinking either just before or just after the con
this year the Padres were at home for a few games right before the Con. i would think they do it that way every year. Good Luck

I am a Dodgers fan
Old 08-04-2006, 05:24 PM   #7
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossa
this year the Padres were at home for a few games right before the Con. i would think they do it that way every year. Good Luck

I am a Dodgers fan
Haven't got a clue about Baseball.
I don't even know the rules but thought it would be nice just to take in a game
Old 08-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #8
fossa

Quote:
Haven't got a clue about Baseball.
I don't even know the rules but thought it would be nice just to take in a game
OK
I think you would enjoy it. I have been to a few and really like it...the atmosphere, being outside, all the fans...it is a really good time! Hope you get a chance to check one out.