Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 04-29-2019, 08:14 PM   #441
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
It was Moondragon communicating with Thor from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.

Please, PLEASE tell me that's actually gonna be Moondragon in a future movie! I'm begging you for confirmation!
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:37 PM   #442
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Sorry, cosplay at a convention.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:00 PM   #443
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Crushed of dreams!!!!
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:17 PM   #444
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
I smile thinking about Cap going to Vormir to return the soul stone.

"Welcome Steven, son of Sarah." - Red Skull
" OH hell no!" - Cap
Hadn't even thought of that!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:44 PM   #445
omigeo
Alpha Flight

I hope you guys stayed in your seats to see what came after the final credits rolled. Cause there is more, I believe
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:54 PM   #446
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Jeffries View Post
Give it a chance. Sam's a good man. Steve discussed it with Bucky before hand. Bucky has been Steve’s most important friend throughout his life. My read is Bucky knew all along what Steve was going to do. When Steve was leaving on the mission, Bucky hugs him and said " I"m going to miss you, Buddy". Anyway, we'll know more when The Falcon and The Winter Soldier series comes out.
Another thing I thought of is that Bucky became a murderer...an assassin for many years. It might not have been his fault, but Sam still fits the mold in a more untainted condition than Bucky...the type of man that Dr. Erskine was looking for when he picked Steve Rogers..."a good man." I'm curious to see what Sam does in the movies as Cap. I will miss Steve because he will always be Captain America to me, but I like Sam and I'll be interested to see what he does as Captain America in future movies. I do hope Bucky shows up as well.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:55 PM   #447
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

The staff at the theater announced no mid or post credit scene. From what I've read only the sound of metal banging with a blacked out screen after credits. What exactly that means is anyone's guess.
Old 04-30-2019, 12:38 AM   #448
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I got Josh Brolin to sign my Infinity War poster tonight. I needed him on End Game too, but I prefer Infinity War.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:18 AM   #449
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
I hope you guys stayed in your seats to see what came after the final credits rolled. Cause there is more, I believe
There was nothing but 2 seconds of a clanking sound after all the credits were done. Wasn't worth waiting around for.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:48 AM   #450
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

"Is this everyone?" Dr. Strange
"You wanted more!" - Wong

Strangely, this question mirrors my reaction when watching the film for a second time. On the first viewing I was simply freaking out too much for much thinking. I suppose the lines grew out of the writing discussions as to who to include in the final battle.

While I understand why we didn't need any more, these are the characters I would have loved to have seen:

1. Lady Sif (Jamie Alexander) She simply disappeared after her appearance in Thor 2 and is never even referenced again in the films, though she does appear in two episodes of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

2. Quake (Daisy Johnson...I mean Skye.. Chloe Bennet aka Chloe Wang) I never really understood why the films never acknowledged this show. Of all the Marvel TV series this is the one directly tied into the films. If we can get the actor who played Edwin Jarvis on Agent Carter in Endgame, why not finally give Agents of SHIELD some respect.

3. Deathlok (Michael Peterson / J. August Richards) For the same reasons as Quake plus he's a zombie cyborg super soldier.

4. Rhomann Dey (John C. Reilly) We never get to see Thanos decimate Xandar when he takes the Power Stone from them. Would have been nice to see the Nova Corps represented in the final battle for some payback. If the Guardians had time to call in the Ravagers, why not the Corps?

5. Golaith (Bill Foster /Laurence Fishburne) Would have been cool to see two giant characters on screen. Due to a continuity error where we see a giant-size Ant-Man fighting in the background when Scott was already in the van with Hope, I like to pretend that Bill was there after all.

Oh well, at the very least, Howard the Duck got some action.