Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-01-2019, 02:41 PM   #491
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
The truth of the matter is that the Scarlet Witch in the comics is still many times more powerful than even what we've seen in Endgame.

She might have been able to undo the snap limited to Earth without any of the Infinity Stones.

Absolutely.

The other character is Hulk, if we ever get Limit Breaker Hulk really show how strong he can be as well.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 04:51 PM   #492
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Thought this was an interesting pic showing screen time per actor / character in Endgame.

Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #493
gearhead
The Herculoids

So after a brief internet surfing session to see if there are any others out there who are as disappointed as I am about the character assassination of Thor, I find that all the internet seems to care about is the "fat shaming" of Thor. Unbelievable. No one cares that they turned the God of Thunder into a clown, only that "fat Thor" jokes might be hurting peoples feeling.

I really, really liked the movie, but his treatment took it from an A+ to a B for me. I can't wrap my head around how they can nail Cap and Tony, and at the same time so completely blow it with Thor and Hulk.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #494
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post

I really, really liked the movie, but his treatment took it from an A+ to a B for me. I can't wrap my head around how they can nail Cap and Tony, and at the same time so completely blow it with Thor and Hulk.
Right there with ya man. Almost ruined the movie for me.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:45 PM   #495
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Hey, its not like Asgardians can't get fat!

Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:12 PM   #496
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Right there with ya man. Almost ruined the movie for me.
same, it was really the one thing i didnt like about the movie - pretty much hated it. it was like something youd see in a deadpool movie but even then the deadpool writers would realize when the joke has run its coarse. it really took me out of the movie whenever he was on screen
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:30 PM   #497
nearmint
Phoenix

I wonder if he’ll be his 6-pack self in GOTG 3.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:20 AM   #498
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
So after a brief internet surfing session to see if there are any others out there who are as disappointed as I am about the character assassination of Thor, I find that all the internet seems to care about is the "fat shaming" of Thor. Unbelievable. No one cares that they turned the God of Thunder into a clown, only that "fat Thor" jokes might be hurting peoples feeling.

I made the same comments about the dismantling of Thor and the Hulk in Endgame. I also really liked this movie, but it was clear as crystal that the two most powerful Avengers were deconstructed so that the next phase of the MCU's powerhouses could become the focus. It was a sad way to see them both go out in an otherwise amazing culmination of the last 10 years of Marvel movies.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:21 AM   #499
junta
Fantastic Four

Quote:

I'm with you on Thor. Didn't enjoy Ragnarok because of the sudden change in character.
junta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 01:27 AM   #500
junta
Fantastic Four

My wife and I found the movie overrated. Its a watchable movie, but not worth all the buzz.
junta is offline   Reply With Quote