Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-23-2015, 06:21 PM   #121
Gollum
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
Yeah but I didn't pay through paypal, I used a credit card. They charged me initially in October when I ordered but nothing in Nov.
I've got the same problem nothing was taken out in November only October when I ordered my statues.

I don't know what to do or if it comes out automatically.

ARH please let us know what's going on

Does anybody know or been in this situation before?
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 06:42 PM   #122
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Best bet is to email them or ask on their Facebook page if you subscribe there. You're less likely to get an official response here.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:01 AM   #123
grphyx1
Kingpin

I would email and ask them. I usually route my payments through paypal so not really sure what the process is for credit cards. I am sure eventually they will be fully paid looooooong before the statue is even sculpted. kidding.....(kinda)
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #124
akitadad
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Question

I never see any info. on the Death Dealer I, and its delay; Was wondering whether anyone at this year's NYCC asked them specifically what was going on with this one, and did they have a ballpark estimate on when the first batch would be finished and shipped?
akitadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #125
grphyx1
Kingpin

This was the last general newsletter information:

"Good news! We just received word from our factory that our 2014 line of statues is ready to ship, finally!

So, here is what happens next. All of the statues are leaving China this month. For all US buyers, we just need to wait for the statues to arrive and clear customs. Once this is done they will be immediately shipped by FedEx to your address.
Now, for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.
Here is a list of the statues shipping now. Unfortunately the Frazetta line is not yet ready and for those, we are still going to need to wait a little longer but there is no need for concern. It is just a matter of time. No orders will be canceled and all pre-orders are guaranteed and will ship as soon as our factory is done.

- Arhian the Head Huntress
- Hercules
- Queen of Vampires
- Alexander the Great
- Ares God of War (Golden Armor version)
- Tarzan Cry

The Shifflet Bros Viking is almost ready as well and will ship right after.
Please write us at: arhstudios@hotmail.com if you have any question or if you had a change of address. All of our ARH Studios staff is back from vacation, so we are available full time to answer any enquirers!
One more thing I want to add. I will be giving a one year free full subscription to our ARH ComiX website line, so all buyers who have ordered any of the statues above will have this free gift as my way of thanking for your patience and understanding.

You guys will be able to read and download all the comics that we will release this next year of 2016, including the three graphic novels for
ARHIAN, ASTRIA and ARKHALLA, the Queen of Vampires.

All you need to do is write us to redeem your subscription.

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."

Quote:
Originally Posted by akitadad View Post
I never see any info. on the Death Dealer I, and its delay; Was wondering whether anyone at this year's NYCC asked them specifically what was going on with this one, and did they have a ballpark estimate on when the first batch would be finished and shipped?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #126
Morgul Steve
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Best bet is to email them or ask on their Facebook page if you subscribe there. You're less likely to get an official response here.
I sent them a message on FB and they are having their webmaster look into it. I guess the automatic payment part isn't working the way it should.
Morgul Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:02 PM   #127
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgul Steve View Post
I sent them a message on FB and they are having their webmaster look into it. I guess the automatic payment part isn't working the way it should.
Shocking.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:15 PM   #128
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm having the same problem with the (non) charging card. First payments on order for Achilles and Leonidas were fine and have had none since... I knew I should have just stuck with the paypal.

Tbh, it's pretty frustrating.. everything with their site. Items showing sold out when not, payments not working, orders getting randomly "canceled", trying to get a response to see if they have my updated shipping info and order. It is making me think twice now about ordering anything else from them (or at least maybe through a 3rd party).
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:37 PM   #129
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Unless you absolutely want an exclusive, you're probably better off going with a third-party reseller. I have no doubt ARH will deliver on the goods, but their ordering system is one hassle after another.

Their "new, improved" website is like amateur hour. I'm convinced it's a DIY project.

If they'd just hire a pro to tear it down and rebuild it the right way, there would be a lot less frustration for everyone involved (including them).
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:44 PM   #130
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

To cheap to pay for a qualified web provider to run the website.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote