Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-29-2017, 03:49 AM   #4081
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't mind the wait, but would definitely want this at the very beginning of 2019 at the least. What I would like is some communication through updates. A pic or clip every couple months does wonders
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:55 AM   #4082
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakasashe View Post
I don't mind the wait, but would definitely want this at the very beginning of 2019 at the least. What I would like is some communication through updates. A pic or clip every couple months does wonders
That would be great.

Didn't PCS tout the idea of having the cloths made else where while the statue is cast. Compared to many statues these days, the Chun-Li paint appears to be fairly basic. Other than the factory being held up by other statutes, i cannot see what could hold up Chun-Li 1/3
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:46 AM   #4083
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
That would be great.

Didn't PCS tout the idea of having the cloths made else where while the statue is cast. Compared to many statues these days, the Chun-Li paint appears to be fairly basic. Other than the factory being held up by other statutes, i cannot see what could hold up Chun-Li 1/3
The mix media especially for the classic is the complex part.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #4084
wakasashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
That would be great.

I can definitely imagine a huge part of the difficulty for production scheduling is the costume and tailoring. Where as a character like Sagat, you'd produce the figure and slip on shorts, Chun probably requires a lot of careful planning due to her outfit. I wouldnt be surprised is parts have to be directly sewn while on the statue.
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:58 PM   #4085
Vendetta
The X-Men

The regular is back up for preorder. It must have been an item related to one or more pending cancellations. Too bad you can't order it with the pre-pay discount initially offered.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:23 PM   #4086
ukshaun
Hercules

Machiko Noguchi Premium Format(TM) Figure 1/4 Sideshow Collectibles

I've been chilling out, having a beer, admiring Machiko Noguchi 1/4 scale from Sideshow. She has climbed the ranks in terms of becoming one of my favourite statues, in my collection atleast. Then the penny dropped. Chun-Li 1/3 is going to be massive. I've never seen a 1/3 scale statue. I'm guessing Chun-Li 1/3 is going to be about 3 or 4 inches taller than Machiko Noguchi. Needless to say, i can't wait for Chun-Li 1/3 to arrive. Technically, Mortal Kombat Mileena 1/3 (who i also have on order) should ship before Chun-Li.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 09:23 AM   #4087
Adon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
The regular is back up for preorder. It must have been an item related to one or more pending cancellations. Too bad you can't order it with the pre-pay discount initially offered.
What's the deal with this? Why don't we have the option for a discount if we pay in full?
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #4088
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
What's the deal with this? Why don't we have the option for a discount if we pay in full?
I think it's only for initial preorders; this item sold out initially and went on the waitlist, but they must have gotten one or more cancellations for it; my guess is the pay-in-full discounts don't apply to items that come back in stock this way.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #4089
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Hi guys,

When are the payment plan payments scheduled for this again?
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #4090
3rdScaleJustice
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaraven View Post
Hi guys,

When are the payment plan payments scheduled for this again?
Due date for the 1st payment is this month on the 29th. No email on sending instructions yet though :/
3rdScaleJustice is offline   Reply With Quote