Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 01-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #1131
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
I'm pretty certain that the inside of the left wing on my replacement statue has a stain but just want to make sure - no one has a tannish mark like what's seen in the attached picture, right? It won't come off with some light rubbing either.

It'd be really annoying going through another return for this issue (my first had a broken horn), but it'd also be pretty annoying keeping it and knowing that the mark is there.
I personally would go buy some purple or black paint and shade that little area in.

Mine came with a broken horn as well, clean snap and I used epoxy to repair instead of taking a chance getting something worse. You could NEVER tell.

I felt the packaging was sub standard on Illidan. Any pressure to the middle of the carton will impact the piece inside. That's why SO many horns were broken.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:26 AM   #1132
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I personally would go buy some purple or black paint and shade that little area in.

Mine came with a broken horn as well, clean snap and I used epoxy to repair instead of taking a chance getting something worse. You could NEVER tell.

I felt the packaging was sub standard on Illidan. Any pressure to the middle of the carton will impact the piece inside. That's why SO many horns were broken.
I ordinarily would try to fill it in myself, but the area seems slightly tricky as it spills over both the purple and orange-y areas, plus the wings are semi-transparent.

I also noticed what might be some missing black paint on the talons or whatever on the tops of both wings - will likely touch that up myself some day.

Regarding the return question, you'll probably have to ship the damaged statue back before getting shipped the replacement.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 01:56 PM   #1133
pokritz17
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
Question for you guys who got a defected statue.

My Illidan Statue arrived with a broken wing (The condition of the shipping box was horrible) so I need a replacement.

I filed the return request for Blizzard and they sent me the UPS instructions.

I never done this before. Do I send it back immediately or wait for the new one to arrive first to ensure that one is in fine condition?
If they are shipping it out before you are required to send yours back, then I would wait. Then when the new one comes in you can mix/match parts if it also comes with broken pieces and hope that both dont have the same broken pieces.
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:56 AM   #1134
pokritz17
Hydra

kicking myself for not purchasing this during Christmas with free global shipping...any active coupons on this one? just checking before i pull the trigger
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #1135
down_under
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo112 View Post
Question for you guys who got a defected statue.

My Illidan Statue arrived with a broken wing (The condition of the shipping box was horrible) so I need a replacement.

I filed the return request for Blizzard and they sent me the UPS instructions.

I never done this before. Do I send it back immediately or wait for the new one to arrive first to ensure that one is in fine condition?
They'll only send the new one once the damaged one is received.
down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:59 PM   #1136
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I hope I didn't miss the exchange window on my 3rd Illidan. 1 broken pony tail and 2 broken horns.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #1137
ryanrocks
Frackin!

Hello guys, can somebody post a photo of the side of brown where CTN can be found? I know the CTN should be # of 5000 but i saw here locally its ___ of 200
ryanrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #1138
patrickm3849
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanrocks View Post
Hello guys, can somebody post a photo of the side of brown where CTN can be found? I know the CTN should be # of 5000 but i saw here locally its ___ of 200
Blizzard confirmed that Illidan has an open Edition. My box has ____ of 5000 but I think thats only the amount of statues in the first run.
patrickm3849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:37 PM   #1139
ryanrocks
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickm3849 View Post
Blizzard confirmed that Illidan has an open Edition. My box has ____ of 5000 but I think thats only the amount of statues in the first run.
Thanks. It might be a recast the box is weird. The bottom of the box is different from the original
Old 04-24-2017, 01:13 AM   #1140
ryanrocks
Frackin!

Hey guys,

Here are the pics that I've inquire last week. i also include the comparison pics from Blizzard (Screenshot pics courtesy of youtuber: Envyme RT). Might be a special edition or employee edition for this statue?