Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #3361
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

What's their process for stopping the sale when exactly 300 are spoken for? I mean if 473 orders fly in from 3 to 3:00:06 what happens?
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 06:26 PM   #3362
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

There is an inventory limit already set. You'll see a sold out message from paypal.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 07:58 PM   #3363
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I want to thank everyone that ordered the Legacy Set

I was honestly not expecting it to sell out that fast. I figured it would take the rest of the week.

Maybe next Monday will be the bloodbath some are predicting.
Grats Jerry! Hope to secure a battle dress
Mitch07137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:50 PM   #3364
crazyconsumer
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Anyone knows for sure if full preorder payment is refundable within 30 days?

I only see refund mentioned for deposits
crazyconsumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:21 AM   #3365
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyconsumer View Post
Anyone knows for sure if full preorder payment is refundable within 30 days?

I only see refund mentioned for deposits
should be, jerry himself has mentioned it afore
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:55 AM   #3366
ALF_1
Justice League

Hi Jerry,

I was told by staff that you are considering for this set to give each version of Chun Li an individual COA that says Legacy Set on it instead of your past Sets that only came with 1 COA.

Many collectors I saw agreed in other conversations that for the sets there should be 3 separate COA's and I really appreciate you are considering to listen to the fans and do this for Chun Li.

Collectors such as I like to Display the COA next to the statue in a classy way and one COA is not efficient for a LEGACY set. Thank you for your consideration and please consider as well for the 75 LEGACY sets to officially sign the COA's. I understand you will sign the bottom of the base but most of us do not view the bottoms so the autograph can not be appreciated as much as if the COA's are signed for each Version. Sets, I feel should not be automated. Maybe, there should be a vote to sign both the base and the COA, or give the collector the choices with there set if they want it signed on the base or the COA.

Maybe, you can consider a nicer COA for the Legacy Set as well as AP's such as First 4 Figures does for Day one Pre Orders a special Plastic like credit card COA that states Rare Legacy with ES.
(Card Glossy, iridescent)

It would be nice to see signed, 3 Plastic COA's for these fine ladies in this extremely low ES. Can we take a vote on a nicer COA for the Legacy & AP As well as having individual COA's for each version saying LEGACY.

Each COA could maybe have a large picture of the main Chun Li shown to match that statue as well as the other 2 with there faces in the oval in the background smaller; like the way you showed the 3 faces to advertise with the official legacy set picture. Please, consider different art work like I mentioned above for the Legacy set that doesn't just get 1 COA for all 3. Please, make it a little more special with exclusive art work on the LEGACY set because collectors for this set are dropping a great deal of cash for all 3 so for getting all of them I feel there should be a little more love put into the COA's.

I Appreciate it and I'm sure others that secured an order there excitement would raise even higher then it already is with this special added touch.

Along with the COA's maybe PCS can consider a little art book with pics of the making of the 3 statues as well as the history of Chun Li with Capcom art work. Sideshow and a few others did books like that for there Legendary Scale Figures. Maybe, it can be a small art book with about 10-20 pages of details. Collectors can appreciate the statues more with the added art book by seeing and maybe reading clips of the artist saying there thoughts on the process. Maybe, in the book there can be fun facts about the artist working on them.

Another idea is Possibly an Exclusive Coin encased could be given as a bonus to Legacy set owners. XM Made an amazing coin for there Thanos so Im sure this set could get the coin treatment for a bonus. Please PCS, A Street Fighter Coin encased with Logo on one side and
Chun Li on other side as well as a coin stand. That would compliment the pieces nicely.

The last thing that would put the COA's over the top would be to give them an exclusive Hologram Sticker with the Pop Logo and maybe saying Legacy underneath... A Hologram always gives Off an authentic and official feel and they just Look great On COA's.. Anyway, Thanks for considering this change in giving 3 COA's with this set and I can only hope it happens.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:22 AM   #3367
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

That was...quite a request Alf. I think there are great suggestions, but I also think PCS doesn't necessarily have to follow suite of other companies.

I would ask though, are we to expect 1 COA for the set of individuals? How is Ryu Evolution set handled? Whatever the choice is, I'm sure you will go with consistency.
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:13 PM   #3368
Chun li fan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Just saw the making of video nice close up's of the face. Beautiful statue as always.
Chun li fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:20 PM   #3369
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
Hi Jerry,

I was told by staff that you are considering for this set to give each version of Chun Li an individual COA that says Legacy Set on it instead of your past Sets that only came with 1 COA.

Many collectors I saw agreed in other conversations that for the sets there should be 3 separate COA's and I really appreciate you are considering to listen to the fans and do this for Chun Li.

Collectors such as I like to Display the COA next to the statue in a classy way and one COA is not efficient for a LEGACY set. Thank you for your consideration and please consider as well for the 75 LEGACY sets to officially sign the COA's. I understand you will sign the bottom of the base but most of us do not view the bottoms so the autograph can not be appreciated as much as if the COA's are signed for each Version. Sets, I feel should not be automated. Maybe, there should be a vote to sign both the base and the COA, or give the collector the choices with there set if they want it signed on the base or the COA.

Maybe, you can consider a nicer COA for the Legacy Set as well as AP's such as First 4 Figures does for Day one Pre Orders a special Plastic like credit card COA that states Rare Legacy with ES.
(Card Glossy, iridescent)

It would be nice to see signed, 3 Plastic COA's for these fine ladies in this extremely low ES. Can we take a vote on a nicer COA for the Legacy & AP As well as having individual COA's for each version saying LEGACY.

Each COA could maybe have a large picture of the main Chun Li shown to match that statue as well as the other 2 with there faces in the oval in the background smaller; like the way you showed the 3 faces to advertise with the official legacy set picture. Please, consider different art work like I mentioned above for the Legacy set that doesn't just get 1 COA for all 3. Please, make it a little more special with exclusive art work on the LEGACY set because collectors for this set are dropping a great deal of cash for all 3 so for getting all of them I feel there should be a little more love put into the COA's.

I Appreciate it and I'm sure others that secured an order there excitement would raise even higher then it already is with this special added touch.

Along with the COA's maybe PCS can consider a little art book with pics of the making of the 3 statues as well as the history of Chun Li with Capcom art work. Sideshow and a few others did books like that for there Legendary Scale Figures. Maybe, it can be a small art book with about 10-20 pages of details. Collectors can appreciate the statues more with the added art book by seeing and maybe reading clips of the artist saying there thoughts on the process. Maybe, in the book there can be fun facts about the artist working on them.

Another idea is Possibly an Exclusive Coin encased could be given as a bonus to Legacy set owners. XM Made an amazing coin for there Thanos so Im sure this set could get the coin treatment for a bonus. Please PCS, A Street Fighter Coin encased with Logo on one side and
Chun Li on other side as well as a coin stand. That would compliment the pieces nicely.

The last thing that would put the COA's over the top would be to give them an exclusive Hologram Sticker with the Pop Logo and maybe saying Legacy underneath... A Hologram always gives Off an authentic and official feel and they just Look great On COA's.. Anyway, Thanks for considering this change in giving 3 COA's with this set and I can only hope it happens.
Hell I will ask Jerry to throw in a Ferrari xD
but all jokes aside, the COA should be no problem, but are you sure the big COA wil not be epic!!!??

Be careful what you wish for
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #3370
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chun li fan View Post
Just saw the making of video nice close up's of the face. Beautiful statue as always.
where is the video posted :O
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote