Great statue but that price tag.
hey its cheaper than venompool!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 11:41 AM   #52
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
i agree, my thoughts as well. im just so happy they didnt make ravage (in animal form) the ex - thats what i was really worried about
Ditto.

I just contacted Shane and Todd to see if and when they'll carry it. So If I hear anything I'll leave it here.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 11:53 AM   #53
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Ditto.

I just contacted Shane and Todd to see if and when they'll carry it. So If I hear anything I'll leave it here.
right on, thanks!
Old 01-14-2020, 12:29 PM   #54
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Not only is the price crazy which frankly was expected but I'm concerned about the shipping. For Optimus I look like I'm going Secret Compass. They look like the have at least a reasonable shipping range. As they are the official NA P1 distributor in the US I'm guessing they will eventually carry this. Sometimes I just feel like an idiot for buying any of this with this pricing. Sigh.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #55
SONICobra
Batman

yeah definitely getting optimus through secret compass, shipping appears it should be under $100 which is refreshing for a piece this size at this point

i think these two are going to be the last $1000+ pieces for me for the foreseeable future. i dont have many more characters im looking for and these are perfect realistic representations of my two favorite bots
Old 01-14-2020, 01:56 PM   #56
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

This piece is amazing. Wow.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:11 PM   #57
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

That tends to be the case with P1 pieces lol. It's just a matter of whether or not you're willing to pay the price/have the space.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:14 PM   #58
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hey its cheaper than venompool!
Lol, there’s a sixth scale figure of the Bumblebee movie Soundwave that’s pretty cool. It’s still a little pricey for a figure IMO but it’s not absurd. I might look into that one.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:27 PM   #59
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Lol, there’s a sixth scale figure of the Bumblebee movie Soundwave that’s pretty cool. It’s still a little pricey for a figure IMO but it’s not absurd. I might look into that one.
I have a feeling you're talking about the THREEZERO DXL Soundwave. I'm not trying to sway you, you do you. If you aren't familiar with their products be careful. I had their DOTM Megatron and it felt like a poor-mans Hot Toy. It barely articulated and it felt cheap with plastic throughout. The poses they show in their pictures I could barely do with mine. That was years ago. I have no idea if they've stepped up their game but their prices really haven't changed so who knows. There was a thread about them here years ago when I first started posting and the praise/negativity was split down the middle.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/111371
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 05:00 PM   #60
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I have a feeling you're talking about the THREEZERO DXL Soundwave. I'm not trying to sway you, you do you. If you aren't familiar with their products be careful. I had their DOTM Megatron and it felt like a poor-mans Hot Toy. It barely articulated and it felt cheap with plastic throughout. The poses they show in their pictures I could barely do with mine. That was years ago. I have no idea if they've stepped up their game but their prices really haven't changed so who knows. There was a thread about them here years ago when I first started posting and the praise/negativity was split down the middle.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/111371
I think 3A or now 3 Zero Transformer pieces are great. I got their original Bumblebee and I was extremely happy with him. I personally didn’t have any issues with the posing and I didn’t really care all that much anyway, as I intended to place him beside the P1 DOTM Optimus because of the better scaling. And I’ve also got like 70 odd Hot Toys figures and the bulk of them are far less articulate than the 3A Transformer pieces, for obvious reasons.

I’ll be getting quite a few of the new Bumblebee line of Deluxe and whatever Premium pieces they put out. The smaller Deluxe pieces are surprisingly good, but the larger Premium pieces would suit my collection better.

And recently I haven’t noticed much negative reaction to their releases. The only thing I don’t like about them, is their cheap looking bases on the Deluxe line. They’re almost like Gundam/Macross model action bases. But I’m fine displaying them without their bases, as they’re very stable.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote