Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-25-2017, 11:23 PM   #11
D-Rocket
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Is the half scale much better than this one?
The problem with the half scale vs this one, in my opinion is its twice the price, with no switchouts. Awesome looking piece, but I've seen people struggle with how to display it.
D-Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:14 AM   #12
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rocket View Post
The problem with the half scale vs this one, in my opinion is its twice the price, with no switchouts. Awesome looking piece, but I've seen people struggle with how to display it.
The 1/2 is worth every penny. I ordered one when I saw this piece shown for the first time. I much prefer the look of the 1/2, the switchouts are nice, but at the end of the day I would rather have a better pose and intimidating size.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #13
Parallax
Nightwing

This is way better than the 1/2 in my opinion. The pose on the half is awkward, rigid, and unnatural.
Parallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 05:40 PM   #14
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

I want the set of the 4 SS Prime 1, this is a tag.
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:23 AM   #15
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Anyone get this? I saw that SSC is shipping it now. Would love to see pics.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:47 PM   #16
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Yeah me too, I luckily was able to snag this Batman through the payment plan, so I'll have mine in a couple of months.

I got the Suicide Squad Joker, missed out on Deadshot for now, hopefully I can pick him up later down the road in 2019 on the secondary market some where. I'm still hoping to grab Harley before she sells out, but they aren't offering payment plans for her.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:38 PM   #17
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreywizard View Post
Yeah me too, I luckily was able to snag this Batman through the payment plan, so I'll have mine in a couple of months.

I got the Suicide Squad Joker, missed out on Deadshot for now, hopefully I can pick him up later down the road in 2019 on the secondary market some where. I'm still hoping to grab Harley before she sells out, but they aren't offering payment plans for her.
The last I checked SSC was having a great sale on Harley. It may be done now though.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 05:16 AM   #18
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Yeah I know it's been killing me cause it's such a good deal but I just can't swing that big of a chunk at once right now. Maybe soon though, I hope they're still in stock.

It seems the entire Suicide Squad 4 piece collection can still be ordered directly through Prime 1? They are still in stock with them?
Old 02-04-2019, 05:07 PM   #19
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Does anyone know if the cape is sculpted or some kind of fabric? Joker's jacket is fully sculpted, which is really nice.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:50 AM   #20
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Is this the only thread for this statue? I thought it would have got more attention. It's out already, isn't it?

I really wanted the Justice League 1/3 version but I waited too long and now it's sold out. I'm contemplating picking this one up instead, though I never cared for the pose. I figure sense Affleck is done being Batman now I better secure a statue featuring his version before they're gone.

On the other hand, I wonder if I should just wait for Queen/Infinity to make a 1/2 or 1/3 version.

What do you guys think about all of this?
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote