Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-03-2020, 05:26 AM   #451
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Not sure if this would fit in with the aesthetic of this MOTU line but how about having some destroyed vehicles on some upcoming bases ? maybe some Heroic warriors with part of a Roton or Land Shark on their base and some Evil Warriors with a wrecked Attak Trak, Battle Ram etc.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:06 AM   #452
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Hey gang!

It's been a crazy last few months since Hordak went up for pre-order, Teela getting re-worked, etc... this year got a bit away from us and things had to change but we think it will definitely be for the best.

Right now, other than the "Hordak's Minion" that we announced, we're hoping to squeeze in two more solicits before the end of the year. Neither of these new items have been mentioned or "soft announced" by me or Chad so we're pretty stoked for them to show up as surprises! One in particular... guahhhhhh......

Going into next year, we're definitely starting that year with Teela with Trap Jaw not far behind... we want to find a good flow to release more items without overwhelming the collector, so we're always re-working the schedule.

So it's taking a bit longer to get this machine figured out and running, but the things we have in the works I couldnt be happier with... We have some of the most talented artists jamming on this stuff with us, Im so freaking stoked!

Thanks nerds! Cant wait for things to REALLY get rollin!

xoxo
Igo
Nice update, thanks!!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:35 AM   #453
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Hey gang!

It's been a crazy last few months since Hordak went up for pre-order, Teela getting re-worked, etc... this year got a bit away from us and things had to change but we think it will definitely be for the best.

Right now, other than the "Hordak's Minion" that we announced, we're hoping to squeeze in two more solicits before the end of the year. Neither of these new items have been mentioned or "soft announced" by me or Chad so we're pretty stoked for them to show up as surprises! One in particular... guahhhhhh......

Going into next year, we're definitely starting that year with Teela with Trap Jaw not far behind... we want to find a good flow to release more items without overwhelming the collector, so we're always re-working the schedule.

So it's taking a bit longer to get this machine figured out and running, but the things we have in the works I couldnt be happier with... We have some of the most talented artists jamming on this stuff with us, Im so freaking stoked!

xoxo
Igo
I am excited for Teela and trust she will complement She Ra nicely when ever she is done. Hope she can be shown by the Spring.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:06 AM   #454
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
we're hoping to squeeze in two more solicits before the end of the year. Neither of these new items have been mentioned or "soft announced" by me or Chad so we're pretty stoked for them to show up as surprises! One in particular... guahhhhhh......
thanks for the update man, you able to say if they are heroes and/or villains?
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:07 AM   #455
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Not sure if this would fit in with the aesthetic of this MOTU line but how about having some destroyed vehicles on some upcoming bases ? maybe some Heroic warriors with part of a Roton or Land Shark on their base and some Evil Warriors with a wrecked Attak Trak, Battle Ram etc.
thats a great idea
Old 09-03-2020, 11:48 AM   #456
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Hey gang!

xoxo
Igo

Wonderful news! Thanks a lot.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:56 AM   #457
Igo
Producer
Producer

Iko Iko - Not sure about the website, that's something Chad has been focusing on, but I know it's in the works. And thanks! Im freaking stoked for Trappy!

melkor23 - Cant say just yet about Minion, he just got to paint. So aiming for end of the month for him to solicit, but it depends on how fast he can get through approvals, photography, etc.

Minion will not be shipped with Hordak. Hordak solicited in late May, and we literally started sculpt on Minion in early June, Hordak is already overseas and Minion isnt completed, and there's no way we can delay Hordak for him. Sorry.

And thank you for the advice on how we should release figures, but there are always going to be things that cause plans to change... basically, we had a plan, these two new pieces (who said they were statues?) were on the calendar, on track, and still are on track... Teela and Trap Jaw, were both on the calendar, were on track, then both had things come up that caused them to be pushed out. We cant push other pieces out for them just because we discussed Teela and Trap Jaw already. I mean... if it helps, we can never disclose anything and just let everything be a surprise if you prefer just so this doesnt happen again? But what's the fun in that?

majestic1 - That's an awesome idea and something we have discussed... I think it'd take just the right character with the right vehicle and the right context. We dont have vehicles worked into any designs yet, but we have some ideas to give additional context to help fill out the world a tiny bit more.

SDguy - Totally!

Augen - We definitely designed her so she could pair well with He-Man and She-Ra, at least I think so, but Ive been wrong before. And she should definitely be ready before Spring so long as nothing happens out of the ordinary... fingers crossed!

SONICobra - Ill say... NOTHING! They are both weirdly similar though, now that Im thinking about it... and an awesome way though!

Acolyte - Totally!
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:10 PM   #458
SONICobra
Batman

right on man, i get it - thanks for the updates. cant wait to see what you guys have in store for this line
Old 09-03-2020, 02:09 PM   #459
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
melkor23 - Cant say just yet about Minion, he just got to paint. So aiming for end of the month for him to solicit, but it depends on how fast he can get through approvals, photography, etc.

Minion will not be shipped with Hordak. Hordak solicited in late May, and we literally started sculpt on Minion in early June, Hordak is already overseas and Minion isnt completed, and there's no way we can delay Hordak for him. Sorry.
Okay, then this will not happen, I suppose?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-03 um 20.04.50.png
Views:	30
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	132895
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:14 PM   #460
Igo
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Okay, then this will not happen, I suppose?

Attachment 132895
Chad might be cooking something up for international buyers who already purchased Hordak or purchase him in the future... but Id imagine if a bundle were to happen the international buyers would have to wait until Hordak's Minion is ready to ship for the two pieces to ship together.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote