Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 07-08-2020, 09:02 PM   #371
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I don't collect busts but this looks amazing, I'd totally order it if I did.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:30 AM   #372
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I don't collect busts but this looks amazing, I'd totally order it if I did.
If I got a nickel every time someone said I don’t collect busts in a bust thread.
BurningRage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:09 PM   #373
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Psycho Mantis is officially on a shipping container heading to the USA warehouse. If you ordered you should get an email with a number to track the cargo container.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:01 PM   #374
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
If I got a nickel every time someone said I don’t collect busts in a bust thread.

indeed
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:15 AM   #375
cgaiden1
Doh!

Nice job on the Snake bust, however it’s not accurate enough, so hopefully that is not the finished product. Jawline needs to be slimmed down. Nose needs to be smaller. And eyes need a slightly meaner, narrow look. Here is an edit I did that I believe is far more accurate to Solid Snake. Mine is on the right side, original bust render is on the left. You’re welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B6BD6288-68B2-48B4-93AD-2F33BC6C3938.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	131641  
cgaiden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #376
eternalblue02

It's only the first 3D render. Can't believe I'm saying this but Konami are quite the picky company with their IP's. Every change needs to go through them. I'm sure when they show the final as they did their Snake statue, people will give their input and things will get changed if it comes to that. The piece is at least a year out till the PO.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:39 AM   #377
cgaiden1
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
It's only the first 3D render. Can't believe I'm saying this but Konami are quite the picky company with their IP's. Every change needs to go through them. I'm sure when they show the final as they did their Snake statue, people will give their input and things will get changed if it comes to that. The piece is at least a year out till the PO.
I see what you’re saying, but even for being the first 3D render it’s not really acceptable IMO. The edit I made took me 3 minutes to slim Snake’s face and make some slight changes to his nose and eyes, so why couldn’t F4F do that? I’m not trying to be a dick, but it just surprises me that they can’t get it right. Hopefully they make the changes (I would actually consider purchasing if they did), but if their Snake and Psycho Mantis statues are any indication, the final result will probably be just as disappointing. This is all just my opinion of course, and i’m not saying they’re bad statues, but I wish F4F would spend a little more time in the concept phase before going to production.
cgaiden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:19 AM   #378
TheProfessional
Frackin!

Has anyone seen any new videos of Psycho Mantis besides the one that F4F uploaded recently? Some collectors should have started receiving them already
TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:37 PM   #379
Gannon
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessional View Post
Has anyone seen any new videos of Psycho Mantis besides the one that F4F uploaded recently? Some collectors should have started receiving them already
Yes, someone uploaded to the F4F facebook group. Came out stunning.
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:23 PM   #380
eternalblue02

@theprofessional I should be getting mine within 2 weeks hopefully. I got a shipping notice the other day. I’ll have pictures up after I get him.