Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #11
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Don't mean to be a downer because it isnt a huge deal breaker but how are the ES for these going to be. hopefully not sideshowesque
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:34 AM   #12
wanderlai
The Tick

Congrats XM and Star Wars fans! Huge win for XM. I'm not the biggest SW fan but I'm sure XM will draw me in with awesome statues. I'm still bummed about the X-Men. Disney giveth and Disney taketh away...
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:35 AM   #13
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Hoping to finally get my definitive Dart Vader 1/4 scale.
i'm with you on that....
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:45 AM   #14
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Hoping to finally get my definitive Dart Vader 1/4 scale.
I'm pretty confident you will... I just hope the concept gets approved!
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:47 AM   #15
kevin2323
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
I'm pretty confident you will... I just hope the concept gets approved!
i wonder how strict they will be with the approval. hopefully around the same as the marvel one. capcom is terrible at approving things i hear.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:03 AM   #16
Abrissbirne
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

XM please think about my money! I thought i was safe for a while with the X-Men cancellation. If they are amazing i will not be able to pass them up.
I just ordered all the Hot Toys figures, but i would actually prefer statue apart from space issues.
Abrissbirne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:05 AM   #17
wanderlai
The Tick

Big question....Is the license limited or is it worldwide?
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #18
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

There's no way I'll have the space or money for much in the Star Wars line, but I'm sure they'll be some awesome pieces. Hoping for a worldwide license to make it more easily acquirable.
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:10 AM   #19
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Yikes, I don't need to spend even more money. Looking forward to seeing what XM has planned. Hopefully they will nicely complement the Sideshow PFs. However, unless these are just absolutely phenomenal or there is a US distributor, I probably won't be picking up (m)any of these. I'm happy with the SS PFs, plus HT is also now in the 1:4 scale Star Wars game and I'm sure they are going to be cranking out more pieces. That said, I'm guessing XM's might end up being more along the Mythos line (but in 1:4 scale) with dynamic poses, elaborately detailed scenarios and/or unique interpretations. So that could be intriguing. I'm sure the usual suspects will be on the list (Vader, Fett, etc.) I'm mostly interested in seeing XM's takes on Luke, Han, Leia and Lando, as well as Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan from PT.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 11:13 AM   #20
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus View Post
Yikes, I don't need to spend even more money. Looking forward to seeing what XM has planned. Hopefully they will nicely complement the Sideshow PFs. However, unless these are just absolutely phenomenal or there is a US distributor, I probably won't be picking up (m)any of these. I'm happy with the SS PFs and HT is also now in the 1:4 scale Star Wars game. That said, I'm guessing these might end up being more along the Mythos line (but in 1:4 scale) with dynamic poses, elaborately detailed scenarios and/or unique interpretations. So that could be intriguing. I'm sure the usual suspects will be on the list (Vader, Fett, etc.) I'm mostly interested in seeing XM's takes on Luke, Han, Leia and Lando.
I'd love it (my wallet would hate it), but I think that Disney's veto to everything non canon still applies.
It would make me cry like a little girl for XM to come out with awesome original concepts just for Disney to throw them into oblivion like they did with X Men.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote