Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-18-2021, 01:18 AM   #11
ereyi
Fantastic Four

Just a quick update. I got my replacement about a month ago and it looks great. No cracks and the paint is much cleaner. Still had a little hole on Yoshi's neck between his spines but customer service insisted these were unavoidable. The jury is still out in my opinion as I don't think any statues should have production holes in them, should be an easy fix before the statues are painted but all in all I am very satisfied with this stautue and with F4F final response to the problem. Already have a couple more statues on pre-order so all is well in the world.
ereyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #12
Gannon
Sailor Moon

All hollow castings will have a hole to let the gas escape. If you dont do that, it will deform over time. Every single company will do this - I'm sure many can attest to that.

Glad to hear that F4F sorted you out!
Gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:39 PM   #13
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ereyi View Post
Just a quick update. I got my replacement about a month ago and it looks great. No cracks and the paint is much cleaner. Still had a little hole on Yoshi's neck between his spines but customer service insisted these were unavoidable. The jury is still out in my opinion as I don't think any statues should have production holes in them, should be an easy fix before the statues are painted but all in all I am very satisfied with this stautue and with F4F final response to the problem. Already have a couple more statues on pre-order so all is well in the world.
Glad to hear they made things right. Gannon is correct about the pin hole for release. Probably not what you want to hear. I’ve got OCD, if I didn’t hear from others here their Bowsers came the same way as mine with the hole it would have drove me nuts.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote